Windows 10: Boltt Bluetooth Headphone

Discus and support Boltt Bluetooth Headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Bluetooth Boltt Headphone that duly shows up as a Bluetooth Device Boltt-BH1000 on my iPhone5s and works fine. However it was not detected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by junglee, Jun 6, 2020.

1. junglee Win User

Boltt Bluetooth Headphone

Hi,
    I have a Bluetooth Boltt Headphone that duly shows up as a Bluetooth Device Boltt-BH1000 on my iPhone5s and works fine. However it was not detected in my old defunct Dell Laptop and in my new ASUS Laptop purchased this week. In both the Laptops it appears as Mu-so BT 18CB for a non existent Device and gets paired and connected for music but doesnt produce any sound on playing music. I updated the Bluetooth Driver but to no effect. Search Engines on the Net have not been able to give a solution.The Bluetooth entries for ASUS on Device Manager are shown in the image but immediately after a boot it has just have one entry that is "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)". Please help me in choosing the proper Bluetooth Driver so that the Bluetooth Headphone Boltt works properly with ASUS Laptop.

Boltt Bluetooth Headphone [​IMG]

I hope I have posted the message in the right Forum and I request for immediate help.
    Amarnath Wanchoo

:)

junglee, Jun 6, 2020
  2. junglee Win User

Hi,
    I have a Bluetooth “Boltt” Headphone that duly shows up as a Bluetooth Device “Boltt-BH1000” on my iPhone5s and works fine. However it was not detected in my old defunct Dell Laptop and in my new ASUS Laptop purchased this week. In both the Laptops it appears as “Mu-so BT 18CB” for a non existent Device and gets paired and connected for music but doesn’t produce any sound on playing music. I updated the Bluetooth Driver but to no effect. Search Engines on the Net have not been able to give a solution.The Bluetooth entries for ASUS on Device Manager are shown in the image but immediately after a boot it has just have one entry that is "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)". Please help me in choosing the proper Bluetooth Driver so that the Bluetooth Headphone Boltt works properly with ASUS Laptop.

Boltt Bluetooth Headphone [​IMG]

I hope I have posted the message in the right Forum and I request for immediate help.
    Amarnath Wanchoo

junglee, Jun 6, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Boltt Bluetooth Headphone - Similar Threads - Boltt Bluetooth Headphone

2. Bluetooth Headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  3. Bluetooth/headphones

Bluetooth/headphones: Hi. I'm using 1MORE BT ANC PRO headphones with hands-free audio. For some reason I can't get my headphones to connect via Bluetooth and other means. Even using their non-Bluetooth setting with a chord adapter they still won't connect. It seems to be a problem with the...
  4. BlueTooth headphones

BlueTooth headphones: Im running win10 home, laptop 6GB (free) ram, 1 TB C drive with 700gb free. Win is updating nearly everyday, the last win updates is when the Bluetooth headphones started the problems. (headphones buttons worked OK BEFORE the update) Volume increases/decreases using the...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  6. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  7. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones.: hey, I'm having some problems with anker soundbuds slim connecting to my lenovo ideapad 330sARR(running win10 ofc) lots of static to the point where I can barely hear the sound at all. I had no problems with it for the past month or so but just today the problem occurred...
  9. BlueTooth Headphones

BlueTooth Headphones: Hi all, my BT headphones have a muffled audio. I have updated all drivers and downloaded windows update. My previous Headphones worked fine. When I turn off HandsFree telephony my headphones becomes disabled (although it says connected). Please advise. Thank You...
  10. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: Hi All, I have 2 bluetooth headphones and my Updated Win10 bluetooth setting can't find them! What can i do? Kind Regards Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/08487313-d57e-490a-9f89-0e64ea7ff28a