Windows 10: BongoCam Malware

Discus and support BongoCam Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I remove malware named BongoCams from Windows 10 without downloading other software?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jez_zej_jez, Jul 11, 2019.

1. BongoCam Malware

How can I remove malware named BongoCams from Windows 10 without downloading other software?

:)

jez_zej_jez, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 11, 2019
  4. BongoCam Malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

BongoCam Malware

1. BongoCam Malware - Similar Threads - BongoCam Malware

2. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware: Hi, I have realized that I cannot launch McAfee as usual. On daily security recap, the Windows Defender marked McAfee process as a severe malware.Screenshots are provided in this Google Drive link, the images always fail to upload to this...
  3. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware: Hi, I have realized that I cannot launch McAfee as usual. On daily security recap, the Windows Defender marked McAfee process as a severe malware.Screenshots are provided in this Google Drive link, the images always fail to upload to this...
  4. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with malware infection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with malware infection?: I have been infected by malware that has taken management rights on Edge. I also keep seeing notifications for “universal browser” updates. I went in my computer’s registry and deleted one suspicious file and have found a thing in ExtensionInstallForcelist called “1” with...
  6. Help with malware infection?

Help with malware infection?: I have been infected by malware that has taken management rights on Edge. I also keep seeing notifications for “universal browser” updates. I went in my computer’s registry and deleted one suspicious file and have found a thing in ExtensionInstallForcelist called “1” with...
  7. Potential malware problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potential malware problem?: I tried accessing my online banking but after clicking to look at the account, the page displayed briefly and then reverted back to the start page. ChromeI tried in a different broswer Edge and the same thing happened...Trying on a different PC and it worked fine.I then...
  8. Potential malware problem?

Potential malware problem?: I tried accessing my online banking but after clicking to look at the account, the page displayed briefly and then reverted back to the start page. ChromeI tried in a different broswer Edge and the same thing happened...Trying on a different PC and it worked fine.I then...
  9. Potential malware problem?

10. BongoCam Malware

BongoCam Malware: How can I remove malware named BongoCams from Windows 10 without downloading other software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bongocam-malware/600a8543-372e-4740-a1da-342c461c528a