Windows 10: Bonus Print

Discus and support Bonus Print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer albums in photos to Bonus Print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonus-print/a2dc8009-75b6-4a90-8dfe-105b1eb7173f" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerenceDonoghue, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Bonus Print

How do I transfer albums in photos to Bonus Print

:)

TerenceDonoghue, Mar 6, 2019

2. Bonus Utente Premium???

I am a premium subscriber, and I am curious why every time I complete a puzzle, on the "Reward" line it says "Bonus utente premium" then lists the bonus amount. Why is it mixing English and Spanish? It used to just say Premium Bonus Earned.

Help?

Thanks

whowells99, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Bonus Print

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Bonus Print

1. Bonus Print - Similar Threads - Bonus Print

2. KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ use for best welcome bonus 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ use for best welcome bonus 2024: Use KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ to get 40% off all your trading fees and get over $5000 in bonuses! This offer is for new users only! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kucoin-referral-code-qbsssmjj-use-for-best-welcome/274ac84e-be25-43a2-be09-1fa490430277
  3. KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ use for best welcome bonus 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ use for best welcome bonus 2024: Use KuCoin Referral Code QBSSSMJJ to get 40% off all your trading fees and get over $5000 in bonuses! This offer is for new users only! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kucoin-referral-code-qbsssmjj-use-for-best-welcome/274ac84e-be25-43a2-be09-1fa490430277
  4. The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.: Every time I visit the bonus room, the screen will start to freeze after a move. The freeze lasts 10 - 15 seconds, then repeats 1 to several times....
  5. The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.

The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.: Every time I visit the bonus room, the screen will start to freeze after a move. The freeze lasts 10 - 15 seconds, then repeats 1 to several times....
  6. tripeaks bonus xp game won't resume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tripeaks bonus xp game won't resume: I had to abandon my game a couple of days ago and can't get it to resumeI click resume, play, which gives me a "new game" button that does nothing when I click it and I have to close and relaunch the app.I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the Solitaire Collection but it...
  7. tripeaks bonus xp game won't resume

tripeaks bonus xp game won't resume: I had to abandon my game a couple of days ago and can't get it to resumeI click resume, play, which gives me a "new game" button that does nothing when I click it and I have to close and relaunch the app.I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the Solitaire Collection but it...
  8. Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.: There is a problem in Solitaire when a Bonus XP period, which you have won by completing Diamond challenge, expires. If you successfully complete a board later on the same day it awards a star in Position 3 instead of position 1. Complete more boards and it just keeps putting...
  9. Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.

Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.: There is a problem in Solitaire when a Bonus XP period, which you have won by completing Diamond challenge, expires. If you successfully complete a board later on the same day it awards a star in Position 3 instead of position 1. Complete more boards and it just keeps putting...
  10. Bonus game on Spider Solitaire cannot be solved, nor does it allow for a re-shuffle, so how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonus game on Spider Solitaire cannot be solved, nor does it allow for a re-shuffle, so how...: Bonus game on Spider Solitaire cannot be solved, nor does it allow for a re-shuffle, so how does one quit this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonus-game-on-spider-solitaire-cannot-be-solved/eeee9995-18fe-485a-abd6-96b99c628257