Windows 10: Book Bazaar Reader

Discus and support Book Bazaar Reader in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid for one year of No Ad and I still have ads so what do I need to get this fixed Dennis... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DennisCrotts, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Book Bazaar Reader

I paid for one year of No Ad and I still have ads so what do I need to get this fixed

Dennis

:)

DennisCrotts, Apr 29, 2020

2. Best & Light PDF reader for reading articles and books

Hello,

I used good reader in my ipod touch and now using ezpdf reader in my Nexus6p mobile phone.

Can you suggest me such pdf reader for windows 7 (for my laptop) as well as windows 10 (for my surface pro 1 tablet)?

1. Highlight with different color
    2.Underline
    3.Easy-speedly navigation
    4.I think Adobe has also these features, do you guys recommend built in adobe pdf reader only or any other?
    5.I mainly need to read articles and books , so i want reader which gives experience like real book...so during revision, it will look familiar...

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Epub Reader- Surface 3- Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Book Bazaar Reader

EPub Reader - Surface 3 - Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Book Bazaar Reader

1. Book Bazaar Reader - Similar Threads - Book Bazaar Reader

2. is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...: is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it not made by the same product maker as the android version?I had read some of the comments on it, some of the people that brought it claim it's not made by the same person as the android...
  3. is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...: is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it not made by the same product maker as the android version?I had read some of the comments on it, some of the people that brought it claim it's not made by the same person as the android...
  4. Bazaar System Shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bazaar System Shutdowns: Bazaar System Shutdowns My laptop's Win10 system shuts off randomly when using apps, but shows no BSOD and no events in the logs. Sometimes it's immediate, but most of the time it's up to an hour later. It happens mostly with Chrome and Facebook, but it happens with other...
  5. pdf book reader

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pdf book reader: I am a student and has to read pdf books, underline, highlight and make some notes with help of Pen. In my ipad I was using ibooks for same, but does not know if we have similar app for windows. I dont want to pay 14$ each month to adobe. Is there any such free app which give...
  6. Any good e-book readers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good e-book readers?: I mostly use the icecream reader to read my stuff, however since it doesn't show greek letters it hinders my ability to read some math books for university, so do you guys have any e-book reader that doesn't suck? submitted by /u/ingsocks [link] [comments]...
  7. I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.: Tried a couple of different ways, the computer shows the book is in my Kindle document folder, but it does not appear on my Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-move-a-book-from-my-downloads/2f7ce0f3-770e-470c-85c2-e07bb58c19de
  8. Acrobat Reader DC not working on Surface Book

Acrobat Reader DC not working on Surface Book: I have used Acrobat Reader DC for several months on my Surface Book. Today it just stopped working. I have removed and re-installed, used the Adobe Cleaner and reinstalled...no luck. I was able to change the name of AcrRD32.exe and it worked. What is the going on and what...
  9. Address Book

Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  10. Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reader: Anyone who uses Reader There is an update in the Store Sorry but no version given This is a different one to Reader List App 53304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. book bazaar reader community