Windows 10: Bookkmard issue on firefox

Discus and support Bookkmard issue on firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Currently using firefox v90, i found that some of my bookmark links can't display the website's graphics icons while some does. Anyone has a fix to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teots, Jul 17, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Bookkmard issue on firefox

Currently using firefox v90, i found that some of my bookmark links can't display the website's graphics icons while some does. Anyone has a fix to this problem ?

:)

teots, Jul 17, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 17, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Bookkmard issue on firefox

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Bookkmard issue on firefox

1. Bookkmard issue on firefox - Similar Threads - Bookkmard issue firefox

2. Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with PC possible caused by firefox: For the past week now my pc has been acting very strangely, particularly whenever I use my Firefox browser. When I use the internet, I experience intervals where my browser and pc freeze for minutes before letting up and 5 minutes later doing it again. I'm also noticing that...
  3. Issue with firefox 86.0.1

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with firefox 86.0.1: I noticed now when I go to facebook, outlook, google mail etc that cross site cookies these parties can use cross site cookies and site data while you are on this site. I never see that on earlier versions of Firefox. I never gave it permissions it did automatically. If I...
  4. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  5. Firefox Private Network Install Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Private Network Install Issue: Hi All, I was having an issue with getting the firefox browser to install..I discovered the reason why was due to a conflict with the AdGuard ad blocking software installed on my system. This morning I decided to try and install firefox again, this time I received a prompt...
  6. Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text

in Browsers and Email
    Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text: I'm not sure where this should go but I'm guessing it's a browser issue. Since last week, I've had an issue with Firefox where randomly a text box from a portion of a tab will get stuck somewhere on the screen, and that text box will then be visible on all other tabs. Even...
  7. Firefox Site Content Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Site Content Issues: Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge [img] Firefox is updated to...
  8. Possible Firefox Infection Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Firefox Infection Issue: I just had the strangest thing happen. Firefox has been wanting to update for a while, (I have it set to manual), so I finally let it go to v49. Then bam! - problems. Nothing will download, pages have scripting problems, some have difficulty loading, not responding errors -...
  9. firefox sync issue

in Browsers and Email
    firefox sync issue: I am trying to sync my devices so that they are all the same. For some reason, I am not getting all of my bookmarks, just a few. Where are the bookmarks synced from because some have all of them and some dont. How can i solve this issue? thx How do i make a fresh copy of...
  10. GPU and Firefox issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU and Firefox issue: First of all, I don't know if this belongs here or browsers sub forum :/ Move it to browsers if you think it's more appropriate I use Firefox now and in some occasions, Firefox (40) stops rendering using the GPU and reverts to software mode, making scrolling and such a...