Windows 10: Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10

Discus and support Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Earthlink has forced itself onto my startup page (Firefox). Bookmark display I don't know how to restore. How do I eliminate Earthlink and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michael jackson_007, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10

Hello

Earthlink has forced itself onto my startup page (Firefox).

Bookmark display I don't know how to restore.

How do I eliminate Earthlink and restore bookmarks display,please?

Thanks,

mljmd7

:)

michael jackson_007, Nov 6, 2019

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Nov 6, 2019
  3. I just updated to windows 10, how do I get my favorites list of bookmarks to display ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this. I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Where is favorite list of bookmarks stored on PC’s hard drive?
    • Where exactly you want Favorite list to be displayed?
    • Are the bookmarks saved for Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    You can pin it under Library in Windows file explorer by following the below given steps:

• Right click on desired folder that is to be displayed under library.
    • Click on show in Library and click on the folder under which it is to be displayed.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10

1. Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10 - Similar Threads - Bookmark display disappeared

2. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  3. windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  4. windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  6. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  7. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  8. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"
  9. Windos 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 update: Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need. However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC. Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password...
  10. Windoes 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windoes 10 upgrade: following a windows 10 upgrade via the internet I am unable to get past the Select Keyboard screen making the computer completely inoperable. how do I get round this? Thanks Graham...