Windows 10: Bookmark

Discus and support Bookmark in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Is there any way to recover deleted book marks are they hidden somewhere if so how to find them? Thank you build23424 166199 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Bookmark

Hi
    Is there any way to recover deleted book marks are they hidden somewhere if so how to find them?
    Thank you
    build23424

:)

walleyeblugill, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2020
  3. EFTaylor Win User
    Deleting old bookmarks

I have bookmarks dating back to Windows 98. Is there a program, or command to find and delete dead individual bookmarks in Internet Explorer 11? I ran AM-DeadLink and it listed 400 dead links, but it no longer has a delete function. Thanks for any suggestions.

ET

EFTaylor, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Bookmark

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Bookmark ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Bookmark

1. Bookmark - Similar Threads - Bookmark

2. ie bookmarks using 100% of disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ie bookmarks using 100% of disk: How about an answer that doesn't have me going into the registry, looking for "98347598175h;uih;seigh;sih9049059075", deleting that, oh but first save this or that, then re-start and pray. Or deleting programs that have saved items, then re-installing, loosing all the...
  3. Bookmarks icon on opening screen

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks icon on opening screen: I frequently click the bookmark star at the top right of a page i would like to retrieve later. I haven't been able to find any of these bookmarks. Help is needed. 166140
  4. Bookmark

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bookmark: Hi Is there any way to recover deleted book marks are they hidden somewhere if so how to find them? Thank you build23424 166199
  5. Bookmarks icon on opening screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Bookmarks icon on opening screen: I frequently click the bookmark star at the top right of a page i would like to retrieve later. I haven't been able to find any of these bookmarks. Help is needed. 166140
  6. My computer updated and everything is gone and I can't access any of my bookmarked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer updated and everything is gone and I can't access any of my bookmarked...: I just turned on my computer today and everything is gone. Everything from my desktop is now hidden from the desktop and I have to go search for it, my screensaver is just gone, and I can't access any of the browser windows i used to use and even if I open them every single...
  7. Transferring bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring bookmarks: How can I transfer all my bookmarks in Windows 10 to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-bookmarks/0c7020a5-4f28-4e65-87df-0ce5da3ad30a
  8. I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...: I deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar that I didn't mean to, Is there anyway I can recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unfortunately-deleted-some-bookmarks-from-my/4055e1cc-e85a-41dc-90f2-58a64df921c3
  9. Bookmarks Bar In Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Bar In Chrome: Hello! Is there a way to add an additional 'Bookmarks Bar' under the normal one in Chrome? Just so you all know, I'm not trying to be a mooch. If I see a thread asking about something I can help with, I'm there. 162310
  10. Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?: is there any " trick " ? allegedly there are disbzgl. yes very many Add-Ons, so that stored bookmarks / bookmarks are marked in front with a colored symbol (icon). I have more than 1500 - but all of them are marked with a black and white "ball" on the front. Frage an alle PC...