bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

Discus and support bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ONTHEEDGE, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ONTHEEDGE Win User

Hello forum
    For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile

I am betting that this question has been asked before but I have been looking on search engines for a few days without finding an answer, now discovered this forum and am hoping that some kind person can help me to restore my bookmarks back to yellow folders and original font size.

I apologize if I am causing repeat information to be made, I am not very computer literate so hoping there is a not to difficult answer if there is one.

Thanks for any help.

:)

ONTHEEDGE, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Anthony Cato Win User

Font and snap window changed. Help?

Hello Kajeera,

You can restore the fonts by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Then click Control Panel. 3. Click Appearance and Personalization

4. Then click Fonts.

5. Then click Change Font Settings.

6. Now click Restore default font settings.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Darian Tab Win User
    change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please - Similar Threads - bookmarks fonts changed

2. How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?: I have two bat files in Task Manager to control the updates to a specific time period when downloads are not metered by my ISP. Lately during updates Microsoft has been turning off the bat file and resetting the update to happen any time, usually during the day when my data...
  3. help me get my e-mail

help me get my e-mail: I cannot access my e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/help-me-get-my-e-mail/57df1ee6-9e0e-481b-be54-b503abfa5589
  4. HELP Camera Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP Camera Missing: I used to have the Microsoft Camera from the Trusted Microsoft Store App on my computer and now my computer says, "We can't find your camera... error code: 0XA00F4244<No CamerasAreAttached>"...
  5. windows update changed desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update changed desktop icons: Update changed the desktop icon sizes and arrangement, how can I return them to previous views? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-update-changed-desktop-icons/777e250b-b3c5-4903-b316-f7efd57f3303
  6. Partions help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...
  7. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...
  8. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  9. wordpad font.

wordpad font.: Is there a way can I change the default font for wordpad In windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wordpad-font/791b85fa-ac45-4313-9cce-b68a8ec2cd8f
  10. Windows 10 Installation Loop Help

Windows 10 Installation Loop Help: It wont let me install windows 10, it keeps asking me to setup Windows, even though ive already downloaded it. I had windows 10 before but i wanted to use windows 7 for a while. But after i try to go back to windows 10 it wont let me. While upgrading to windows 10 it kept...