Windows 10: bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

Discus and support bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ONTHEEDGE, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ONTHEEDGE Win User

bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

Hello forum
    For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile

I am betting that this question has been asked before but I have been looking on search engines for a few days without finding an answer, now discovered this forum and am hoping that some kind person can help me to restore my bookmarks back to yellow folders and original font size.

I apologize if I am causing repeat information to be made, I am not very computer literate so hoping there is a not to difficult answer if there is one.

Thanks for any help.

:)

ONTHEEDGE, Aug 6, 2018

2. Font and snap window changed. Help?

Hello Kajeera,

You can restore the fonts by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Then click Control Panel. 3. Click Appearance and Personalization

4. Then click Fonts.

5. Then click Change Font Settings.

6. Now click Restore default font settings.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 6, 2018
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please - Similar Threads - bookmarks fonts changed

2. Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.: I have been using Microsoft Paint and try using new times roman for my font but the moment I click on the font it switches to Calibri. Can someone help me or tell me what is wrong? :help: -Entity Me...
  3. Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.: I have been using Microsoft Paint and try using new times roman for my font but the moment I click on the font it switches to Calibri. Can someone help me or tell me what is wrong? :help: -Entity Me...
  4. Bookmarks font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bookmarks font: I am trying to either bold or increase fonts on the bookmarks section Thanks Frank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks-font/3d547241-f9a0-4530-b452-dd00f81d8451
  5. 110 GB Freed Up Overnight - Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    110 GB Freed Up Overnight - Please Help: I don't know whether to be extremely concerned or elated that I've just been cleared up of 110 GB on my drive. I have a laptop I use for both school and games, I didn't purchase it with the sole purpose of playing games, so I have very limited space (455 GB). Last night, I...
  6. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: My OS is Windows Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-appeared-on-my-screen-overnight-please-help/36def65c-d11e-4623-af6b-5cfdf38780f6
  7. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: This appeared on my PC screen overnight [ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21 My OS is Windows 10 Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you!...
  8. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Windows 10 Support
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...
  9. Help with start menu font please

Help with start menu font please: So i figured it was time to spice up my windows install a bit. I changed my font via winaero tweaker and it seems to have applied to every area of windows EXCEPT the start menu. When i open the start menu to view all my folders and subsequent apps, the font is standard still....
  10. Please help me change the font color of the desktop icons!? And also h

Please help me change the font color of the desktop icons!? And also h: hack into my own computer Dear compatriots, I tried the trick of changing the desktop to black and then orange, but that didn't work. The font is still white. Now, you may be asking yourselves why should I spend so much time on an issue so trivial? Well, the answer...