Windows 10: Bookmarks not being stored

Discus and support Bookmarks not being stored in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bookmarks saved over the last few days haven't appeared in my "Other Bookmarks" location, nor can I find them elsewhere. Windows 10 and Chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackWre, Mar 17, 2019.

1. JackWre Win User

Bookmarks not being stored

Bookmarks saved over the last few days haven't appeared in my "Other Bookmarks" location, nor can I find them elsewhere.

Windows 10 and Chrome.

Over the same period I've been fighting to install a Pixma MG 2420 printer; it finally settled down a couple of days ago.

I don't know if there's any connection . . .

Help is appreciated !

:)

JackWre, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 17, 2019
  3. nsukla Win User
    wishlist or bookmarking feature for apps in the windows store

why no wish-list or bookmarking feature of favourite apps or future downloading in the windows store?

nsukla, Mar 17, 2019
  4. EFTaylor Win User

Deleting old bookmarks

I have bookmarks dating back to Windows 98. Is there a program, or command to find and delete dead individual bookmarks in Internet Explorer 11? I ran AM-DeadLink and it listed 400 dead links, but it no longer has a delete function. Thanks for any suggestions.

ET

EFTaylor, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Bookmarks not being stored - Similar Threads - Bookmarks being stored

2. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmarks: Where are my bookmarks stored and how do Isave them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/e4ae1d3c-7fda-4068-b478-2bbc610e8341
  3. Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge: Windows 10 v. 21H1 Every site I visit states the following: You'll find the Microsoft Edge (Chromium) bookmarks/favourites over here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Bookmarks ("Bookmarks" is the actual file). All is great until I get to...
  4. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: Yesterday several of my bookmarks stopped working. They all had a symbol like a football next to them as well as the name of the bookmark. I had done a clean up and that is when this happened probably the ones I had used most recently. How do I reinstate them?...
  5. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  6. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  7. How do I make bookmarks in a pdf without them being mixed with the content bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make bookmarks in a pdf without them being mixed with the content bookmarks?: Is there a way? Thanks! I just want to note down some pages in the pdf. submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hggnx9/how_do_i_make_bookmarks_in_a_pdf_without_them/
  8. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: Art which graveyard did Microsoft burry the option "bookmarks" ? And why ? And why was no information about this available ? I spent years building up a very useful and easy collection... And then, out of the blue, a giant fuckfinger was raised and foetsie were the...
  9. Bookmarks not being stored (Chrome)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bookmarks not being stored (Chrome): Bookmarks saved over the last few days haven't appeared in my "Other Bookmarks" location, nor can I find them elsewhere. Windows 10 and Chrome. Over the same period I've been fighting to install a Pixma MG 2420 printer; it finally settled down a couple of days ago. I...
  10. Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks: After downloading windows ten I am having problems with bookmarks. 1. I have an older version of my previous bookmarks. 2. New websites cannot be saved to bookmarks Help please.*Biggrin 48803