Windows 10: Bookmarks Taskbar IE11

Discus and support Bookmarks Taskbar IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to make the Bookmarks taskbar in IE more than one line deep? *sarc I want a list of folders in it, but there is insufficient room. I am... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Apr 19, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Bookmarks Taskbar IE11

Is it possible to make the Bookmarks taskbar in IE more than one line deep? *sarc I want a list of folders in it, but there is insufficient room. I am backtracking default to IE, too many glitches elsewhere. *Sick

:)

elbmek, Apr 19, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge and IE11 Bookmarks Do Not Sync

So, after the windows 10 upgrade, I noticed that Edge is the preferred browser, although IE is still there nice and hidden.

In Control Panel, under syncing settings, web browser settings are shown.

If I open Edge, there are no bookmarks synced. I have the ability to import though. So I imported them. I then go to another PC with Windows 8.1, add a new bookmark. It shows up in IE11 of Win10, but not in Edge.

Do IE11 and Edge not sync bookmarks with each other?

rallyrabbit, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Jetta48 Win User
    Bookmarks

Hi

In IE11, right-click on the favorite/bookmark that you want to delete then select
    Delete.

If you are using Edge, right-click on the favorite/bookmark that you want to delete then select
    Remove.

Jetta48, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Bookmarks Taskbar IE11

1. Bookmarks Taskbar IE11 - Similar Threads - Bookmarks Taskbar IE11

2. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmarks: Where are my bookmarks stored and how do Isave them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/e4ae1d3c-7fda-4068-b478-2bbc610e8341
  3. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: Yesterday several of my bookmarks stopped working. They all had a symbol like a football next to them as well as the name of the bookmark. I had done a clean up and that is when this happened probably the ones I had used most recently. How do I reinstate them?...
  4. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  5. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  6. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  7. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  8. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  9. Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks: After downloading windows ten I am having problems with bookmarks. 1. I have an older version of my previous bookmarks. 2. New websites cannot be saved to bookmarks Help please.*Biggrin 48803
  10. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...