Windows 10: Bookmarks

Discus and support Bookmarks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know how to setup bookmarks in Microsoft. I already have bookmarks in safari. I cannot find safari. Can bookmarks be transferred from safari... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JW-1110, Oct 20, 2018.

1. JW-1110 Win User

Bookmarks

I want to know how to setup bookmarks in Microsoft. I already have bookmarks in safari. I cannot find safari. Can bookmarks be transferred from safari to Microsoft. Ever since I changed to windows 10 I cannot find safari. I would like to have my bookmarks in Microsoft that's what I'm going to be using. thanks

:)

JW-1110, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 20, 2018
  3. EFTaylor Win User
    Deleting old bookmarks

I have bookmarks dating back to Windows 98. Is there a program, or command to find and delete dead individual bookmarks in Internet Explorer 11? I ran AM-DeadLink and it listed 400 dead links, but it no longer has a delete function. Thanks for any suggestions.

ET

EFTaylor, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Bookmarks

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Bookmarks ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Bookmarks

1. Bookmarks - Similar Threads - Bookmarks

2. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover my lost bookmarks: I cannot find my bookmarks? I did not make any changes to my browser, but it started to be something other than I wanted. I loaded duck duck go back on for default and the book marks are gone!...
  3. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover my lost bookmarks: I cannot find my bookmarks? I did not make any changes to my browser, but it started to be something other than I wanted. I loaded duck duck go back on for default and the book marks are gone!...
  4. recover my lost bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?: I've already saved 'My Docs' to flash drive, but can't even find the Mozilla Firefox bookmarks that are supposed to be saved in a Mozilla profile somewhere in Windows. I also want to save My Settings.If I do need to save Bookmarks and My Settings before updating Win 10 BIOS,...
  6. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?: I've already saved 'My Docs' to flash drive, but can't even find the Mozilla Firefox bookmarks that are supposed to be saved in a Mozilla profile somewhere in Windows. I also want to save My Settings.If I do need to save Bookmarks and My Settings before updating Win 10 BIOS,...
  7. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

8. Change to Microsoft account caused me to lose Chrome bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to Microsoft account caused me to lose Chrome bookmarks: I recently changed the alias for my Microsoft account and also changed the email for security verification. Unfortunately, somehow that caused my Chrome bookmarks to revert to bookmarks that I had as of about 1 year ago. In other words, bookmarks I've added over the past 12...
  9. Change to Microsoft account caused me to lose Chrome bookmarks

Change to Microsoft account caused me to lose Chrome bookmarks: I recently changed the alias for my Microsoft account and also changed the email for security verification. Unfortunately, somehow that caused my Chrome bookmarks to revert to bookmarks that I had as of about 1 year ago. In other words, bookmarks I've added over the past 12...
  10. Change to Microsoft account caused me to lose Chrome bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade