Windows 10: "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

Discus and support "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RDenoncourt6284, Nov 13, 2019.

1. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game.

What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop boop boop" noise. But I'm not sure what is being disconnected, or why it plays.

Then my game instantly crashes. It doesn't happen again after that, not until I load another game or wait a while, so is something in the background randomly disconnecting during games??

Anyone have this happen before?

:)

RDenoncourt6284, Nov 13, 2019

2. Mouse making "boop" (low pitch beep) when i click

Never had the problem before and started when i started to play black desert online yesterday, the first time i got this was when botht he keyboard and mouse (madcatz v5 and logitech G9X) both disconnected and several keys hung and windows made constant
    "boop"ing noises

Then 2 times i got the problem where only the mouse stops clicking and makes "boop" when i click it down and 1 when i lift the finger

I have to restart my pc to fix it... is it because of the xbox one wireless dongle?

The infamous duckers!, Nov 13, 2019
  3. [FS/FT][US]   DD's 775 Partout: E8400 E0, DFI mATX P45 Crossfire, & DDR2 Extravaganza

boop beep boop.

DanishDevil, Nov 13, 2019
  4. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

I got a Bioshock key to give away

Beep beep boop boop posting

Soylent Joe, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

1. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash - Similar Threads - Boop boop boop

2. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  3. My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.: Hi there mates I have problem with my sound driver whenever i play game my sound will just disconnect and when i try using the trobleshooter its showing me that sound driver needs to pluged. To fix this problem i need to turn off my computer for about 5 minut to have sound...
  4. No sound playing on newly downloaded games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound playing on newly downloaded games: I have a laptop recently purchased (Late November 2018) that was intended for playing games. It's an ASUSTeK Strix 17 GL703GE. I have downloaded and played many games without issues in terms of sound before, but within the last month have downloaded three new games, and two...
  5. Crashes/BSOD when playing games

Crashes/BSOD when playing games: As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become...
  6. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  7. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  8. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

USB disconnect sound keeps playing.: Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted during an...
  9. BSOD playing Games like CIV 6

BSOD playing Games like CIV 6: While playing my Computer randomly crashes. It happended several times now and i don't know where the issue is. The Computer once had a several BSOD in succession, but works again. It also happend while watching a movie. I also get a Blackscreen randomly without doing...
  10. Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio

Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio: For some reason some games I play will start screwing up. Recently I played Stellaris and the sound would just fade and rise in volume. Sometimes audio might dip by 90% of decibels and then other times it sounds like I'm listening to the radio inside a tunnel. Youtube...