Windows 10: "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

Discus and support "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RDenoncourt6284, Nov 13, 2019.

1. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game.

What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop boop boop" noise. But I'm not sure what is being disconnected, or why it plays.

Then my game instantly crashes. It doesn't happen again after that, not until I load another game or wait a while, so is something in the background randomly disconnecting during games??

Anyone have this happen before?

:)

RDenoncourt6284, Nov 13, 2019

2. Mouse making "boop" (low pitch beep) when i click

Never had the problem before and started when i started to play black desert online yesterday, the first time i got this was when botht he keyboard and mouse (madcatz v5 and logitech G9X) both disconnected and several keys hung and windows made constant
    "boop"ing noises

Then 2 times i got the problem where only the mouse stops clicking and makes "boop" when i click it down and 1 when i lift the finger

I have to restart my pc to fix it... is it because of the xbox one wireless dongle?

The infamous duckers!, Nov 13, 2019
  3. [FS/FT][US]   DD's 775 Partout: E8400 E0, DFI mATX P45 Crossfire, & DDR2 Extravaganza

boop beep boop.

DanishDevil, Nov 13, 2019
  4. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

I got a Bioshock key to give away

Beep beep boop boop posting

Soylent Joe, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

1. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash - Similar Threads - Boop boop boop

2. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  3. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  4. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  5. Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes: Hello,Been trying to deal with this issue for a while and have been working with Nvidia support as well.When playing certain games I will get a disconnect sound and then the screen will turn a solid color. After a few seconds the screen will turn off and then back on but...
  6. Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes

Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes: Hello,Been trying to deal with this issue for a while and have been working with Nvidia support as well.When playing certain games I will get a disconnect sound and then the screen will turn a solid color. After a few seconds the screen will turn off and then back on but...
  7. Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...: I have no idea what is causing this and it gets really annoying please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-makes-a-quick-boop-sound-and-i-cannot/1b324383-7843-4dde-8223-562535e0c348
  8. how to remove boop file is associated on my files like pdf.boop, video, audio, and etc,....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove boop file is associated on my files like pdf.boop, video, audio, and etc,....: [ATTACH] please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-boop-file-is-associated-on-my-files/f095850b-dc9b-4a76-b12a-8a9ad5d9c13d
  9. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  10. I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I hear booping noises while using my laptop.: I hear booping noises on my pc, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-booping-noises-while-using-my-laptop/bfe3e878-22b6-4958-b5d0-62129f3ab433

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boop boop noise while playing modern warfare

2. windows boop boop