Windows 10: Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM

Discus and support Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought BS11 for $59.95 and realized that at that price I should get the pro-version.Support and Refund requests were of no use.I'm still dealing with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnjiBodi, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AnjiBodi Win User

Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM

I bought BS11 for $59.95 and realized that at that price I should get the pro-version.Support and Refund requests were of no use.I'm still dealing with them.I think I paid thru PayPal. They are very pushy about their products,and they have PUP files. What is the best action against them?

:)

AnjiBodi, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Gary9789 Win User

Questions regarding Auslogics Boost Speed 8 and Microsoft.

When I tried to install Auslogics Boost Speed 8 using the Microsoft Edge browser, the MS Smart Screen appeared and warned me not install the file. I tried installing Boost Speed 8 file using Google Chrome and received a warning, that the file was not safe.
    The Auslogics web site states that they are a Gold Application Development partner of Microsoft. I have installed many programs without any error messages and found it strange that this error would occur with a Gold Application partner. My first question:
    Is Auslogics a Gold Application Development partner of Microsoft?

I did ignore the error message and installed Boost Speed 8 (had used Boost Speed 7 without any problems) running into some concerns. There was a live support phone number, prominently displayed on the software for activating the product and for other problems.
    Why would this company want customers to call in to activate their software? When I called the live support phone number, to inquire about error messages installing Boost Speed 8, I found my answer.

Instead of answering my question regarding errors, I was told they needed remote control of my computer. I did have concerns at this point, but decided to go ahead to see what would happen. After remote control was established, the support person chose the
    Run command and typed msconfig and clicked on the Services section. The support staff went on to tell me that my computer was not running correctly, because some services were stopped. Also that my Internet Security product Trend Micro Maximum Security 10,
    was not protecting my computer. At this point all the services were stopped. The support staff would fix my problems for around $160. At this point I was concerned that this was scam and ended my session.

Does anyone within the Microsoft community know if the Auslogics live support number is a scam?
    If it is a scam, whom should I report this to? I would be interested in someone investigating their live support to see if their actions are reputable.

Thanks, Gary

Gary9789, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    GeForce GTX 680 Features Speed Boost, Arrives This Month, etc., etc.

Am I the only one who sees this as a featureless feature its the same thing as QnQ and Intel Speed Step only the clock go's up and down.

IMO its basically saying here's a 750 hp engine that's listed as 650 hp but has this awesome feature where you press the red button and it has 750 hp

Batou1986, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM

Smeed, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM

1. Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM - Similar Threads - Boost Speed SCAM

2. Will changing the number of processor in msconfig boosts up the speed of laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will changing the number of processor in msconfig boosts up the speed of laptop?: I was actually surfing the internet and found a video claiming changing the number of processors to four increases the speed and performance of a laptop. Is it actually true? Is it safe? And what actually does that mean to change the number of processor to 4? In my case, one...
  3. Will changing the number of processor in msconfig boosts up the speed of laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will changing the number of processor in msconfig boosts up the speed of laptop?: I was actually surfing the internet and found a video claiming changing the number of processors to four increases the speed and performance of a laptop. Is it actually true? Is it safe? And what actually does that mean to change the number of processor to 4? In my case, one...
  4. Will changing the number of processor in msconfig boosts up the speed of laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?: Hello, I was using Naver Whale Korean web browser to downlaod windows 8 iso file to run it at Virtualbox. When I looked at a remaining time, it said 8 days left. So I tried in another web browseredge, chrome, firefox but it was same as Whale browser... Is there any solutions...
  6. How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?

How can I Boost Downloading Speed of Iso File?: Hello, I was using Naver Whale Korean web browser to downlaod windows 8 iso file to run it at Virtualbox. When I looked at a remaining time, it said 8 days left. So I tried in another web browseredge, chrome, firefox but it was same as Whale browser... Is there any solutions...
  7. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline: I wasnt using this program for a while as ı was using pc with sleep mode on.I don't know what happened to it.But it was not in the system tray for a while before ıt has been always there.Now when I opened it with or without administration it gives an error.In red color on the...
  8. Windows 10 KB5003690 (21H1, 20H2) released with a speed boost

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5003690 (21H1, 20H2) released with a speed boost: Windows 10 KB5003690 has been released for version 21H1, version 20H2, and version 2004 via Windows Update services. For those interested, Microsoft has also published the direct download links for Windows 10 KB5003690 offline installers. With these installers, you should be...
  9. my laptop is limited boost speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is limited boost speed: i have dell latitude e6540 laptop with i5 4300m and win 10 ultimate on Task manager the limit of cpu speed is 3.0 GHZ i search and find the max boost is 3.2 GHZ like here https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i5-4300M+%40+2.60GHz&id=2095...
  10. CPU boost speed display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU boost speed display: Hi everybody, I just bought an MSI GS65 laptop with 9th gen intel i7-9750 2.60GHz CPU which is boostable to 4.50MGz. but when I check the task manager/system info/device manager, it just shows 2.60GHz and no mention of its high-speed ability. so what is the problem? I am...