Windows 10: boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit

Discus and support boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my problem is with my ram settings. I have been getting a handfull of bluescreens throughout the weeks. Error is Unexpected Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarMar52, Jun 8, 2020.

1. CarMar52 Win User

boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit

Hello everyone, my problem is with my ram settings. I have been getting a handfull of bluescreens throughout the weeks. Error is Unexpected Store Exception. I believe its a memory problem. System info window says install memory is 16MG which is correct but I have only 2.46 available. So i go into the Boot Advance Option / Maximum Memory Setting. I check the square to use maximum memory and then shows the correct amount of ram. I OK the changes and restart computer. I go to my system info and the setting and info have not change. Go back to the boot advance options/ maximum memory setting to check of the changes that i did and its blank as though as though i didn't do any changes at all . I've tried several times without success. All sticks of ram checks out good. Does someone have a solution

:)

CarMar52, Jun 8, 2020

2. System configuration boot advanced options.

I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory.

Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of processors = 1 and Maximum memory =0

Should I change them to 2 and 65536 and make all boot settings permanent?

no1-cherrypicker, Jun 8, 2020
  3. maximum memory

Why won't maximum memory save settings in boot advanced options. I tried with it checked and without. I clicked on "make all boot settings permanent. Apply and hit ok, when I go back into it nothing was saved or changed. Please help

kristophererwin, Jun 8, 2020
  4. boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit

Slower boot time and missing vote option in windows spotlight after upgrading from 1507 to 1709

I did this with LarryGriffiths solution that was suggested earlier while disabling all startup items except my trackpad. BIOS time is now 5.1 seconds. I wonder if re-enabling necessary startup items will prolong the
    time again.

I really wish tomorrow's patch tuesday will provide a fix.

drewnewvillage, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit

1. boot advance option/maximum memory settings in Windows 10 32bit - Similar Threads - boot advance option

2. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS: Hello Good Day. I have a problem regarding my laptop HP i7-5th gen. let me get to the point, after changing the maximum memory to the highest number in the boot advance settings in msconfig/system configuration, I've been stuck in the blue screen of death and I cant get out...
  3. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS: Hello Good Day. I have a problem regarding my laptop HP i7-5th gen. let me get to the point, after changing the maximum memory to the highest number in the boot advance settings in msconfig/system configuration, I've been stuck in the blue screen of death and I cant get out...
  4. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Advanced Boot Options: For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my desktop whether I move apps, delete apps. It always goes back to it's previous place after I restart Windows and I decided to...
  6. How to reset "msconfig > Boot > Advanced Options > Maximum Memory" through...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reset "msconfig > Boot > Advanced Options > Maximum Memory" through...: Hi Team, I have set max memory to 256 MB only where as default was 1 GB, I applied settings and restarted device. now laptop starts with a very slow speed it takes hours to show the login page. Yesterday i kept the laptop on for 24+ hours then it showed login page, i am not...
  7. Maximum Memory Set to 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximum Memory Set to 0: Hello, I did a thing and checked my Maximum Memory usage trying to set my memory to 16gb but it incorrectly set to 0. This is causing my windows to blue screen and it will not boot my RAM I guess? I'm looking to use a command in the command prompt to reset this? Any...
  8. Maximum Memory Set to 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximum Memory Set to 0: Hello, I did a thing and checked my Maximum Memory usage trying to set my memory to 16gb but it incorrectly set to 0. This is causing my windows to blue screen and it will not boot my RAM I guess? I'm looking to use a command in the command prompt to reset this? Any...
  9. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10: How to: Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 How to Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Boot from a disk (ex:...
  10. Boot Advance options processor/memory settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Advance options processor/memory settings: Was wondering if all my processors (8) were working during the latest update to 17128 and came across this: Top image was how I discovered it i.e 1 processor, bottom image with what I think the options should be set to. All 8 are showing activity in Task manager, just not...