Windows 10: Boot and start problem

Discus and support Boot and start problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I laptop is facing problem to start contiunsly booting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishalkirti patil, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Boot and start problem

I laptop is facing problem to start contiunsly booting.

:)

vishalkirti patil, Jul 3, 2022
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 3, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Boot and start problem

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

Boot and start problem

1. Boot and start problem - Similar Threads - Boot start problem

2. Windows 7 problem booting up Starting Windows stuck!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 problem booting up Starting Windows stuck!: Hello.I just clean installed windows 7 using bootable usb the installation went well at least I hope it so after the restart it stuck at starting windows screenMethods I tried:Literally all safe mode...
  3. Windows 7 problem booting up Starting Windows stuck!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 problem booting up Starting Windows stuck!: Hello.I just clean installed windows 7 using bootable usb the installation went well at least I hope it so after the restart it stuck at starting windows screenMethods I tried:Literally all safe mode...
  4. Boot and start problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot and start problem: I laptop is facing problem to start contiunsly booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-and-start-problem/f92219bf-928f-4e53-977e-050804896ecf
  5. Boot problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot problem: Hello guys! I got a question. Yesterday after I’ve installed an update on my computer I shutted it down. Now when I try to turn it on I see the windows logo loading. I tried to restart it and it showed my automatic repair but the blue screen don’t load. What should i do?...
  6. AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem: From a long time ago, I used to work with Adobe DC Products, and there was always a process called "AdobeCollabSync.exe".The program didn't do much a thing until suddently my pc started to stress more in booting up Windows, and then I started to worry, so what i did, is to...
  7. booting problem

booting problem: Every time turn on pc not booting then force off pc again turn on this time booting. windows 10 Dell Vostro 5470 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-problem/067634e4-d87c-4f37-bb42-0b192221b24f
  8. Problem booting!

Problem booting!: Hey. I have a problem with my Thinkpad x250. It will not boot up, when i press the power button nothing happrns. The button start flashing as normal but the screen stays black. I have tried emptying the pc for electricity, removing external and internal batteries, holding the...
  9. problem with boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with boot: Hi there, Please help! My desk won't start after boot and internet is disable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-boot/724d68bd-0d35-4f6a-a1d6-3f874707e2f7
  10. Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot Problem: Problem just started.Upon booting, logo just going in a loop.Second boot, message says "preparing repair", but nothing happens.Only way to boot, was to restore a saved image (Macrium).Checked all drives and clicked "scan for errors", but all said "No need - no errors".I am...