Windows 10: Boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information

Discus and support Boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi am getting the below error and i dont have installation media , how can i fix the issue ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AleRajesh, Oct 14, 2018.

1. AleRajesh Win User

Boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information

hi am getting the below error and i dont have installation media , how can i fix the issue ? Boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information b1a6f7a1-4151-4e5d-9a77-b27ec98e7fba?upload=true.jpg

:)

AleRajesh, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Muddy73 Win User

boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid information

Hi,

I have an hp dv6 laptop. I was watching a movie on Kodi when the battery rancour and the pc went into hibernate. When I powered it on I got a blue screen saying "boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid information" error 0x0....98

I pressed etc to get a menu where it said to press F9 for boot options, F10 for bios, and F11 for system recovery, however none of the options work as I come back to the same blue screen.

I tried pressing the function buttons immediately arranger boot, but same issue.

I also tried booting with the USB flash drive (win10 recovery), but it does not boot.

Any ideas?

Regards

Muddy73, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information - Similar Threads - Boot configuration data

2. File: Boot\bcd. the windows boot configuration data file does not contain a valid os entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File: Boot\bcd. the windows boot configuration data file does not contain a valid os entry: Здравствуйте, попытался я обновить свой Win 7, до Windows 8.1. Сначало пробовал через BIOS. По итогу получил ошибку file: boot\bcd oxc000000e. Решил попробовать через файл Setup.exe, но тоже не получилось ошибкв: версия этого файла несовместима с используемой версией windows...
  3. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....: I was on a game installation and my Pc just freeze, i restart it and windows cant launch .I make a windows USB tool to try to repair, i choose repair windows but it doesnt work and next screen was windows boot manager with "The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain...
  4. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....: I was on a game installation and my Pc just freeze, i restart it and windows cant launch .I make a windows USB tool to try to repair, i choose repair windows but it doesnt work and next screen was windows boot manager with "The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain...
  5. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....: My laptop was running just fine a while ago and even used it for online class. Until recently, I opened it again but this time it showed that error. I tried to reset my PC but there is no option and it led me to Advanced Options. I tried typing bootrec. exe \fixmbr but then...
  7. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....: My laptop was running just fine a while ago and even used it for online class. Until recently, I opened it again but this time it showed that error. I tried to reset my PC but there is no option and it led me to Advanced Options. I tried typing bootrec. exe \fixmbr but then...
  8. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....

9. "The boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system...

"The boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system...: Turned my laptop on and was greeted with this message on a blue screen Your PC/Device need to be repaired File \BCD Error Code 0xc0000098 I do not have a CD or anything with windows 10 as i bought the laptop with it installed already. I have followed a few steps on...
  10. boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry: I've been having trouble with my computer for about a week now. I'm running Windows 10. In normal use about a week ago, the monitor screen went completely black while my husband was on the computer. According to him, the computer itself, however, seemed to continue to run....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot configuration data file doesnt contain

2. boot configuration data file doesnt contain valid information