Windows 10: Boot configuration errors - Windows 10

Discus and support Boot configuration errors - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I started getting these blue screens and it appears something in my boot configuration is corrupted, but I didn't do anything recently so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by birkopf, Sep 25, 2019.

1. birkopf Win User

Boot configuration errors - Windows 10

Hi guys,

I started getting these blue screens and it appears something in my boot configuration is corrupted, but I didn't do anything recently so I am not sure what could go wrong there. When I select "Continue" system starts normally, but I keep getting more errors so I wanted to check if you would know how to fix it please ?

(screenshots attached)Boot configuration errors - Windows 10 [​IMG]Boot configuration errors - Windows 10 [​IMG]

birkopf, Sep 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 boot configuration error

We appreciate your response. To help you in resolving your concern regarding Windows 10 boot configuration error, we suggest that you run
    SFC and DISM. You may follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup, Use original boot configuration not working

Your suggestion did not work under the version of Windows 10 I am using. Trying to upgrade to latest version of windows 10, but it fails to install due to a mismatch in a system configuration not described.

I used "Safe Mode" to scan for viruses and malware but found none. After safe mode I cannot reset the boot so that Windows will revert back to NORMAL mode. Never had this problem before. Followed several suggestions. None worked.

HELP.

Gene Truelove, Software Engineer at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 919-795-3053/919-552-3180

NanetteTruelove, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Boot configuration errors - Windows 10

Windows10 Version 1703 Error Code: 0xc000000f Boot Configuration Data missing or contains erors

Hi,

Disk write errors, boot sector viruses, and errors made while configuring the Boot Configuration Data manually are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing the error code 0xc000000f. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To give you a heads up, most of the troubleshooting step for this error requires a Windows installation disc. It will be best if you acquire one.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Boot configuration errors - Windows 10

1. Boot configuration errors - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Boot configuration errors

2. boot configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot configuration: Hi what’s the meaning of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-configuration/d277dead-e48d-48f2-b41b-97e9ba5a49f5
  3. windows 10 secure boot configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 secure boot configuration: Hello,I can not configure the Secure Boot function of my ASUS z390-a PC with the Windows 11 PC Health Check App. in the "article windows -11-and secure-boot" the instructions on the Microsoft website it outlines that one use the "settings/update & security/recovery and...
  4. windows 10 secure boot configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 secure boot configuration: Hello,I can not configure the Secure Boot function of my ASUS z390-a PC with the Windows 11 PC Health Check App. in the "article windows -11-and secure-boot" the instructions on the Microsoft website it outlines that one use the "settings/update & security/recovery and...
  5. windows 10 secure boot configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Boot configuration data file error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot configuration data file error: Hello, my PC started having issue when the wifi connection fot disconnected then it froze. Once I tried to connect to wifi by right clicking and selecting MANUAL connection, the blue screen appears as photo below. [ATTACH] Then the system restarted and the another blue...
  7. Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error: [ATTACH]If when you power-on or boot your Windows 10 computer and you encounter the black screen with the error message Invalid Configuration Information, then this […] This article Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error first appeared on...
  8. Boot Configuration Data Error

Boot Configuration Data Error: I have a custom built PC it had installed Windows 10 on it. I was using it last night and this morning I woke up to a Recovery Error. It says “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors...File: \Boot\BCD...Error...
  9. recovery boot configuration data error

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery boot configuration data error: Hi guys, so my hp probook has come up with this error code 0xc000000f saying the boot configuration data for pc is missing or contains errors. Will need to use recovery tools. How do I fix this problem? My pc doesn't have a cd drive but I have the discs. Please could someone...
  10. Boot Configuration Error During Windows 10 Install

Boot Configuration Error During Windows 10 Install: I recently updated my HP Compaq Pro 6200 to the Fall Creators Update. After the update, it seemed to lag and video playback was glitchy/dropping frames. I tried to revert back to the previous build, but it encountered an error in the process and made the system unbootable....