Windows 10: Boot Disk Won't Work

Discus and support Boot Disk Won't Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 8.1Pro PC (self made, so there's no manufacturer) got a corrupted OS after an update. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the computer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wesdem, Oct 21, 2019.

1. wesdem Win User

Boot Disk Won't Work

My Windows 8.1Pro PC (self made, so there's no manufacturer) got a corrupted OS after an update. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the computer to repair itself. I used the Windows Creation Tool to make a USB boot disk for Windows 10 and tried to install that on my PC. No matter how many times the computer restarts, it makes me start from he beginning of the installation. Nothing is happening. Does anyone have a solution?

:)

wesdem, Oct 21, 2019

2. Disk boot failure!!!

You can format the disk with like fdisk or something. A linux disk would make more sense but you say it won`t boot....

francis511, Oct 21, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Boot Disk Won't Work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Boot Disk Won't Work

1. Boot Disk Won't Work - Similar Threads - Boot Disk Won't

2. Win 10 won't boot after disk check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 won't boot after disk check: Hello, today as usual I wanted to check and clean the c: ssd drive on which win 10 is installed. It started, and almost immediately found errors and wanted me to restart the PC. I pressed okay, it started loading and Bam, blue screen error. No worries after PC restart it...
  3. laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error: I have an issue with my laptop... it won't boot, indicates a disk error..... I have been taking system image copies, last one Mar 2020. I don't recall taking a revery drive backup, just my system image... Q. Can I boot from the external hard drive where the image copy...
  4. Laptop won't boot even from disk

Laptop won't boot even from disk: Dear MSCS My friend never charged their laptop battery and since I have charged it, but it hasn't been able to start. I took the ram, hardrive and the CMOS out, but changed the harddrive after putting everything back. I changed the hhd with a new one, tried to boot it...
  5. Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.

Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.: Hello Experts... please read carefully as I have tried many things already that I have researched. I have a laptop ASUS that will not boot properly. I can never get to the logon screen. I have done the following: 1. Boot the laptop, then hard power it off, boot the...
  6. Windows 10 Won't boot.. Repairing disk errors

Windows 10 Won't boot.. Repairing disk errors: I have a Toshiba Satellitle i7 Windows 10 wont start first showing automatic repair then, "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete"... and nothing happens over 4 hours. I cannot even get into advance settings or command prompt even when I press F2,...
  7. Repair Disk Won't Boot with Non-System Disk or Disk Error

Repair Disk Won't Boot with Non-System Disk or Disk Error: Repair Disk won't boot with "Non-System Disk or Disk Error. Replace and press any key when ready." I have tried two different DVD/ROM drives installed on my Gateway desktop - and three repair disks. The repair disk is the only way to re-format the C drive before restoring...
  8. Boot disk

Boot disk: How do I create a Windows 10 boot disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-disk/e621aca1-af71-4fee-98e3-98a5cfb2c601
  9. Boot Disk

Boot Disk: Can you create a boot disk for windows 10 from the Internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-disk/c4280960-5507-4cfe-b2c0-c5b43c3581ce
  10. boot disk ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    boot disk ?: hi all is there an anti virus boot disk available for windows 10? on a laptop i am repairing that is infected, malwarebytes premium and defenender are finding them(5017 at latest count) but when i click on remove all selected , malwerebytes and defender lock up. I tried...