Windows 10: boot dive not found? Hard disk error

Discus and support boot dive not found? Hard disk error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer was updating and now it's saying boot dive not found? Hard disk error and I can't sign in. I went to my HP account and did a diagnostic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Antonia Arroyo210, Jun 20, 2024.

1. boot dive not found? Hard disk error

My computer was updating and now it's saying boot dive not found? Hard disk error and I can't sign in. I went to my HP account and did a diagnostic test everything passed, an now it also is telling me battery not sync to HP account. Please what do I do

:)

Antonia Arroyo210, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Jess Bor Win User

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, Jun 20, 2024
  3. 3rd master hard disk error

Ugh, i just got that on my dads pc, he was ripping a dvd to his external hdd to play off the ps3, when we rebooted it he got a 3rd master hard disk error.

Anybody got any suggestions?

I reset the cmos for about 5 minutes thinking thats all i needed to do, but that didn't happen.

freaksavior, Jun 20, 2024
  4. ASRockIQ Win User

boot dive not found? Hard disk error

Hard Drive Disk Error

what kind of a Disk Error is it? does it boot into Windows or whatever OS he has on the PC?

ASRockIQ, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

boot dive not found? Hard disk error

1. boot dive not found? Hard disk error - Similar Threads - boot dive found

2. Hard disk Error : Hard Disk 3F2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk Error : Hard Disk 3F2: Hello sir, I have faced a problem about Hard Disk Error 3F2. When i open my computer it's says : Hard Disk Error Please run the Hard Disk Test in Syestem diagnostic Hard Disk 3F2F2- Syestem Diagnostic I request you please sir give me a solution about this problem Thank You...
  3. boot dive not found? Hard disk error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    boot dive not found? Hard disk error: My computer was updating and now it's saying boot dive not found? Hard disk error and I can't sign in. I went to my HP account and did a diagnostic test everything passed, an now it also is telling me battery not sync to HP account. Please what do I do...
  4. boot dive not found? Hard disk error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot dive not found? Hard disk error: My computer was updating and now it's saying boot dive not found? Hard disk error and I can't sign in. I went to my HP account and did a diagnostic test everything passed, an now it also is telling me battery not sync to HP account. Please what do I do...
  5. Kindly help me with this. Boot Device not found Hard Disk 3F0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Kindly help me with this. Boot Device not found Hard Disk 3F0: Everything thing was working fine but when I unknowingly selected the F9 Setup Defaults from the boot options in BIOS given belowAnd now it is showing this given below and I'm unable to fix it.Details of the PC:Please help me with this I've precious data in my PC....
  6. Kindly help me with this. Boot Device not found Hard Disk 3F0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindly help me with this. Boot Device not found Hard Disk 3F0: Everything thing was working fine but when I unknowingly selected the F9 Setup Defaults from the boot options in BIOS given belowAnd now it is showing this given below and I'm unable to fix it.Details of the PC:Please help me with this I've precious data in my PC....
  7. Kindly help me with this. Boot Device not found Hard Disk 3F0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hard Dive problem i think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hard Dive problem i think: My son used my computer and he downloaded something and deleted it but now my storage that was 953 866 MB is gone and i cant get it back so if anyone knows what to do i will be thank full. Is it a malware if so what should i do ?...
  9. Srt trail error: A hard disk could not be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Srt trail error: A hard disk could not be found.: Hi, Recently I came back to my PC after a few days away and upon turning it out it would not boot into windows. I received the srttrail error message "A hard disk could not be found. If a hard disk is installed, it is not responding. So far I have not been able to fix the...
  10. Internal hard disk drive not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal hard disk drive not found: Hey all I have an Alienware X51 R3 and I was messing with my command prompt and accidentally changed what I believe is the path too boot my hard drive... In the command prompt I said  bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ I then reset my computer and now I get a "Internal...