Windows 10: Boot driver issues

Discus and support Boot driver issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was asking for advice on how to trouble shoot boot driver issues on HP laptop. I have fresh installed windows 10 and I was able to use my laptop for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Boot driver issues

I was asking for advice on how to trouble shoot boot driver issues on HP laptop. I have fresh installed windows 10 and I was able to use my laptop for a few hours and then I have got the issue again. I have been intouch with HP for advice they are wanting to collect it from me but with the COVID 19 issues goodness knows how long it can take, would anyone have any suggestions as to what I could try? It's still under warranty so I don't want to do anything that might void it.

submitted by /u/Cully_83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cully_83, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Boot driver issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Mar 24, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot driver issues

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Boot driver issues

1. Boot driver issues - Similar Threads - Boot driver issues

2. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  3. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  4. Windows unable to boot due to driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unable to boot due to driver issues: Hello,I was wondering if any of you could help me fix my Windows installation.A few days ago, I noticed that my computer was using its integrated graphics Intel UHD 770 instead of its dedicated graphics. RTX 3070 So, I disabled the graphics driver for the Intel UHD 770 and...
  5. Windows unable to boot due to driver issues

Windows unable to boot due to driver issues: Hello,I was wondering if any of you could help me fix my Windows installation.A few days ago, I noticed that my computer was using its integrated graphics Intel UHD 770 instead of its dedicated graphics. RTX 3070 So, I disabled the graphics driver for the Intel UHD 770 and...
  6. Can’t boot windows because of driver issue Win7

Can’t boot windows because of driver issue Win7: After a recent windows update, I tried restarting my computer and I get the bsod when I try to boot windows. When I try, I see this:In the system repair diagnosis, I see this error:I’m sure a simple CHKDSK scan on startup could take care of this problem. Is there ANY way I...
  7. Network driver issues every boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network driver issues every boot: I have had this issue for years since updated from windows 8 to windows 10, every time that i boot windows i need to uninstall network driver and look for devices updates that install it automatically, then it works. I have tried everything i can do with drivers so i'm...
  8. Fast Boot / Hybrid Boot stopped working, driver-issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fast Boot / Hybrid Boot stopped working, driver-issue?: For years I had Fast Boot disabled because I only had a 120gb SSD and wanted to save space by not having the hibernation-file eating more. Now that I moved to a 512gb SSD I reenabled Fast Boot and it worked great for a few days but now when I shut down my PC Windows seemingly...
  9. 1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device"

1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device": This appears to be a long standing, recurring and common issue searching the internet. Using Windows 10 Pro N 1809 17763.348 If I'm lucky, when it boots, it boots into the Generic Display driver. If I'm quick, I take a look at the Nvidia driver and 'sometimes' I see...
  10. Help with Dual Booting Driver Issues

Help with Dual Booting Driver Issues: Hello, all! New to this forum just signed up because I have a problem. SO. I have an HP laptop that came preinstalled with windows 10. I have made it so that I can also dual boot my system into windows 7. You know the drill, making a bootable usb and installing it to a...