Windows 10: Boot error 0cx000000e

Discus and support Boot error 0cx000000e in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Im using windows 10 and every time i boot up my laptop the error msg pops up. I need to reboot and reset the bios to restart to manage to boot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AdrianVranceanu, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Boot error 0cx000000e

Im using windows 10 and every time i boot up my laptop the error msg pops up. I need to reboot and reset the bios to restart to manage to boot the windows up. How can i fix this problem?

:)

AdrianVranceanu, Jul 16, 2019

2. 0cx000000e

After I changed which drive I had windows on from my HDD to my SSD, it started to sometimes give me an error code, 0cx000000e, but the weird thing is sometimes it gave me the error code when I booted up and sometimes it didn't and booted correctly. Also
    when it did pop up with the error code I could just click the Esc key to go into the bios and press Esc then enter to leave without changes and then it would boot up windows correctly. When I searched this on youtube, I was told to use a windows installation media,
    go into safe mode and use the following commands on cmd,

Bootrec \fixmbr

Bootrec \fixboot

but on Bootrec \fixboot, it said Access is denied so what should I do?

hanlin1581, Jul 17, 2019
  3. 0cx000000e

For his first solution, that it was only a problem for version 1709, I tried to reinstall the windows installation media. Unfortunately, it still said access is denied. So how do I find out the version of windows on the windows installation media? Also I
    tried to do his other commands on his second post but after doing the following commands

format V: /FS:FAT32

bcdboot C:\Windows /s V: /f UEFI

but after I typed in the bcdboot c:\Windows /s v:/f UEFI it says there was a error copying the files or something. So I tried the crossed out lines but it still said access denied. I'm pretty sure that I did all the commands up to that point correctly so,
    except for the fact that I assigned the letter b instead of v so every time he typed V: I did b: so after that windows didn't boot so I reinstalled it with the installation media but there still is a blue screen that says 0cx000000e

hanlin1581, Jul 17, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot error 0cx000000e

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Boot error 0cx000000e

1. Boot error 0cx000000e - Similar Threads - Boot error 0cx000000e

2. boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot error: checking media fail error coming in dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-error/30ec04c8-e812-409f-aa27-eccaac303937
  3. Error in booting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in booting.: [IMG]I want to get away from this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-booting/262bbe5a-d830-44de-89e7-1a41c524efca
  4. Boot Error

Boot Error: i installed phoenix OS on my laptop.Whenever I boot the phoenix OS it shows ACPI Failure error namedspace backup not found ,something like this ,,, plz help me to solve this problem..m using window 10.....
  5. Error booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error booting: As seen here I am facing this problem, i tried fixmbr scanos and rebuildbcd already and its still not working, cant factory reset either Win10 [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-booting/4d9d3af4-7465-4241-897a-60bbd4ba0e0d
  6. Boot error

Boot error: Hello My windows bcd has been erased and gives me the error: restart and select the appropriate boot device. And my computer boots only with: hiren boot cd Please guide me to fix windows bcd...
  7. Boot error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot error: Hi, guys please I need help my laptop won't boot it displays error code 0x00000e9 and I'm unable to access the F8 menu. Any ideas pls? 85259
  8. Error at boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error at boot: See Error - Event ID DistributedCOM - Microsoft Community This error appears multiple times at almost every boot. What can be done to eliminate it? "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  9. Errors at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Errors at boot: Moved to "Performance and Maint." Moderator please delete. 16800
  10. Boot Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Error: My laptop with Win10 is not booting. After hanging for about a minute on the Boot Page (the first that appears after turning on) I get a page which keeps repeating the following message: Broadcom UNDI PXE-2.1 v11.0.11 Copyright (C) 2000-2000 Broadcom Corporation...