Windows 10: Boot error 0cx000000e

Discus and support Boot error 0cx000000e in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Im using windows 10 and every time i boot up my laptop the error msg pops up. I need to reboot and reset the bios to restart to manage to boot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AdrianVranceanu, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Boot error 0cx000000e

Im using windows 10 and every time i boot up my laptop the error msg pops up. I need to reboot and reset the bios to restart to manage to boot the windows up. How can i fix this problem?

:)

AdrianVranceanu, Jul 16, 2019

2. 0cx000000e

After I changed which drive I had windows on from my HDD to my SSD, it started to sometimes give me an error code, 0cx000000e, but the weird thing is sometimes it gave me the error code when I booted up and sometimes it didn't and booted correctly. Also
    when it did pop up with the error code I could just click the Esc key to go into the bios and press Esc then enter to leave without changes and then it would boot up windows correctly. When I searched this on youtube, I was told to use a windows installation media,
    go into safe mode and use the following commands on cmd,

Bootrec \fixmbr

Bootrec \fixboot

but on Bootrec \fixboot, it said Access is denied so what should I do?

hanlin1581, Jul 17, 2019
  3. 0cx000000e

For his first solution, that it was only a problem for version 1709, I tried to reinstall the windows installation media. Unfortunately, it still said access is denied. So how do I find out the version of windows on the windows installation media? Also I
    tried to do his other commands on his second post but after doing the following commands

format V: /FS:FAT32

bcdboot C:\Windows /s V: /f UEFI

but after I typed in the bcdboot c:\Windows /s v:/f UEFI it says there was a error copying the files or something. So I tried the crossed out lines but it still said access denied. I'm pretty sure that I did all the commands up to that point correctly so,
    except for the fact that I assigned the letter b instead of v so every time he typed V: I did b: so after that windows didn't boot so I reinstalled it with the installation media but there still is a blue screen that says 0cx000000e

hanlin1581, Jul 17, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot error 0cx000000e

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Boot error 0cx000000e

1. Boot error 0cx000000e - Similar Threads - Boot error 0cx000000e

2. Booting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting error: Hello, so i recently added an NVMe drive to my build. It already had an HDD and an SSD with windows installed. The fact is even if I tried to change the boot order from the BIOS and set the original SSD with windows as first option, the PC won't boot and always shows "Reboot...
  3. Boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  4. Boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  5. Boot error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot error: I wanted to install Windows 11, but I also had to enable TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot, what I did , but it said that Secure Boot wasn't enabled, so I watched a video about that thing, after that I did the following: Settings-> Update and Security-> Recovery-> Advanced Startup...
  6. Boot error

Boot error: I have a Samsung Intel laptop with Windows 10. It's about 5 years old. Unfortunately, it won't boot up. Prior to this issue, the screen did something weird a couple of times in the weeks preceeding. I tried turning it on and this is what I received: All boot options are...
  7. Error code 0cx000000e: How to correct?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error code 0cx000000e: How to correct?: Hi folks, yesterday my computer was still working, last night I wanted to watch a movie, but it didn't work because the PC was too loud, I turned on the screen and wanted to take the computer out of energy saving mode, I usually do that by typing something on the keyboard,...
  8. Boot Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Errors: Background: I've been working with computers since the 80s. I still remember the TRS-80s that used cassette tapes for storage. My ex and I used to build computers so I am not unfamiliar with the beasties. I was off the grid for awhile and came back and am updating my own...
  9. Boot Error

Boot Error: So, recently (around 2 months ago) I was playing on my Acer laptop which runs on Windows 10. And my computer lags out and shuts down, after a while it turned on to a screen with a black background a symbol that looks like an SSD and a message saying, “No Boot Device”. I don’t...
  10. Boot error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot error: Hi, guys please I need help my laptop won't boot it displays error code 0x00000e9 and I'm unable to access the F8 menu. Any ideas pls? 85259