Windows 10: boot error message

Discus and support boot error message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Upon boot up, I get this message: "we are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." After a few minutes it changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sad12, Oct 15, 2020.

1. sad12 Win User

boot error message

Upon boot up, I get this message: "we are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." After a few minutes it changes to the correct account.

How do I get it to boot to the correct account?

:)

sad12, Oct 15, 2020
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

boot error message

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

boot error message

1. boot error message - Similar Threads - boot error message

2. Error message on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  3. Error message on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  4. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  5. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  6. Error Message when booting Firefox.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message when booting Firefox.: When ever I Boot Firefox, I get the following error: cannot find WindowsApps\Microsoft549981.C3F5F10_2.2010.7621.0_x64. What is this error and how do I dix it....
  7. Error message at every boot (laptop)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message at every boot (laptop)?: I had the program Discord on my laptop and still had the installation file of it on my desktop. I accidentally clicked on it even though the program was already installed and since then I get the error message every time I start my laptop that Discord cannot be installed....
  8. Boot Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Up Error Message: I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps asking what operating system I want to run. Does anyone know how to make it go to a straight Win 10 boot like before? Also, I...
  9. Error message in booting windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in booting windows 10: Hi, I am getting this error message windows/system32/osloader.efi is missing or corrupted.Please proceed with startup repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-in-booting-windows-10/3bfaf1cb-5e62-4008-adc4-995f28cea203
  10. Dual Boot W10/W7 error message on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot W10/W7 error message on boot: I have W10 and W7 on separate drives, and used the information on this thread Solved EasyBCD Dual Boot management for Win10 and Win7 on separate drives - Windows 10 Forums to enable dual booting without using the F8. The dual boot was followed from the W10 installation, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We cant connect right now. Please check your network and try again win10