Windows 10: Boot Error

Discus and support Boot Error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I updated my drivers because i got a new gpu and when i booted in i was greeted with lag and when i tryed to fix it i guess i ended up hitting... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KarlSnyder2, May 9, 2020.

1. Boot Error

So I updated my drivers because i got a new gpu and when i booted in i was greeted with lag and when i tryed to fix it i guess i ended up hitting something wrong now there is no welcome screen it goes straight to login window and when i put in my password it is incorrect ive tryed countless times rebooting and nothing has changed plz help me

:)

KarlSnyder2, May 9, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 9, 2020
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, May 9, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Boot Error

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Boot Error

1. Boot Error - Similar Threads - Boot Error

2. Error code 0x000000e after booting from cloned M.2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x000000e after booting from cloned M.2: Hi I just cloned my M.2 to a bigger one and when I booted the new one the Recovery bluescreen appeared with the error code: 0x000000e. It also says a required device isnt connected or cant be accessed. Is there any workaround for that? Is there anything I shouldve done other...
  3. Windows 10 recent update error - BOOT DEVICE INVALID, help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 recent update error - BOOT DEVICE INVALID, help needed: Hi there all, I use a GIGABYTE motherboard and after installing the most recent update it won’t let me start my PC, it just opens the BIOS menu and then says ‘Your PC did not start properly’ Could anyone advise? Help would be really appreciated. submitted by /u/eggboyjames...
  4. windows 10 error Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 error Boot: Hello can't boot of Windows 10 because of hal.dll of recovery please to fix or reinstall someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-error-boot/a8ed8054-6683-4ff8-950a-c91171c6aeac
  5. Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu: the problem is I cant get to the log in screen it starts blue screen of death your pc needs to restart and does a diagnostic test.. pc gives options recovery, boot, from usb . reset windows ,ect. none of these option s will take a command goes back to blue screen error and...
  6. pc will not boot to windows 10 disk error

pc will not boot to windows 10 disk error: pc will not boot to windows 110 disk error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-will-not-boot-to-windows-10-disk-error/dcdf26a2-1b31-4aec-b765-606f726d2fbd
  7. Booting error, stop code: Critical Process Died

Booting error, stop code: Critical Process Died: I had the an error whiles booting my computer, stop code: Critical Process Died. I visited the microsoft support unit and among of one of their solutions, I was asked to enter Windows Recovery and enter Safe mode with networking which I tried doing but it didn't work, I...
  8. Boot Configuration data missing error code: 0x000014c

Boot Configuration data missing error code: 0x000014c: [IMG] Please help This error code 0x000014c appeared after the crash and cannot do anything Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-configuration-data-missing-error-code/78613872-39a8-4d2c-8209-6f22bf385875
  9. Windows 10 Boot Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Error: My computer is in constant loop of boot showing error Bad system config info. It is not getting restarted or going to auto repair. It is stuck in blue screen loop. The error started to come after I updated windows....
  10. Windows boot error

Windows boot error: Hi, i got new m.2 ssd and i copyed all my stuff from old ssd to new ssd and deleted everything on my old ssd. Then i guess something went wrong and I wasn't abled to boot from my new ssd and it showed error 0xc000000e so i put new demo windows on my old ssd in hopes that if i...