Windows 10: Boot Error

Discus and support Boot Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Acer with windows 10. I believe it was interrupted while trying to install and update. It would say "Windows is Undoing changes made" and get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deon_TAOM, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Deon_TAOM Win User

Boot Error

I have an Acer with windows 10. I believe it was interrupted while trying to install and update. It would say "Windows is Undoing changes made" and get stuck there. Now, system restore, safe mode, system repair along with just about everything else in the menu won't work. Some command prompt solutions have failed as well. What else can I do?

:)

Deon_TAOM, Oct 18, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 18, 2020
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Oct 18, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Boot Error

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Boot Error

1. Boot Error - Similar Threads - Boot Error

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  5. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

"Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  6. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  7. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  8. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  10. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...