Windows 10: Boot fail (not BSOD) error "security_initialization_failed" (no codes)

Discus and support Boot fail (not BSOD) error "security_initialization_failed" (no codes) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Brink and all at TenForums, I find this error on a google search, but not on this forum, but always have seen quality from these forums.*Biggrin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Owd Larrd, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Owd Larrd Win User

Boot fail (not BSOD) error "security_initialization_failed" (no codes)

Hi Brink and all at TenForums,
    I find this error on a google search, but not on this forum, but always have seen quality from these forums.*Biggrin Soooo my trusty home brew build, stable for 8months, running Win10, had also been following a routine of boot drive image backup and creating maintenance boot dvd's between Win 10 version upgrades.*Wink today booted as normal, POST is fine Win10 hourglass begins, runs circa 5 seconds, then a blue screen (not BSOD, the Win10 variety with "Boot fail (not BSOD) error "security_initialization_failed" (no codes) :)" on it. The error is "SECURITY_INITIALIZATION_FAILED" (verbatim with the error, including Caps and underscores", but no normal, but non-sensical, hex-code to go along with it. *Shock One further sentence of info follows, saying "You can reboot" and "you can search for the error". Cool reboot came back to the same screen. Second cold boot I had "Automatic Recovery Starting", but hung shortly after". My "Boot Recovery Disks" generated from Control Panel, won't boot, with the good old DOS "Non-system disk or disk error".

I haven't yet fully taken in the issues / tried standard fixes, this my first "reaching out" for help. *Huh Hoping for a fast-track to resolution at best, how to get to my boot-image on the second hdd, at worst!

Thank you in advance, if I have any joy inbetween, will update

(apologies for posting to this forum, but not quite sure where it sits, because of "security" error, non-BSOD etc) *Rolleyes

:)

Owd Larrd, Jul 21, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 21, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 21, 2016
  4. ELI
    Eli Win User

If I was you I did reinstall Windows

Thema:

1. Boot fail (not BSOD) error "security_initialization_failed" (no codes) - Similar Threads - Boot fail BSOD

2. BSOD on boot. Windows couldn't be loaded because Code Integrity failed. Error 0xc0000242....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on boot. Windows couldn't be loaded because Code Integrity failed. Error 0xc0000242....: I need help. Some days ago my Windows 10 doesn't boot after reset.I don't save screenshot, but there were problems with boot record as i remember.I've tried to recover BCD with standard routine: bootrec /fixboot, bcdedit and /rebuildbcd .......After the i'm got the BSOD...
  3. BSOD on boot. Windows couldn't be loaded because Code Integrity failed. Error 0xc0000242....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on boot. Windows couldn't be loaded because Code Integrity failed. Error 0xc0000242....: I need help. Some days ago my Windows 10 doesn't boot after reset.I don't save screenshot, but there were problems with boot record as i remember.I've tried to recover BCD with standard routine: bootrec /fixboot, bcdedit and /rebuildbcd .......After the i'm got the BSOD...
  4. BSOD on boot. Windows couldn't be loaded because Code Integrity failed. Error 0xc0000242....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  6. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  7. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

8. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Im facing a problem with my Windows. Lately I had blue screens with error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE like once a day. Yesterday I updated graphic card drivers and since than I constantly get blue screen with error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when Im trying to...
  9. Stop Code: Critical Service Failed error code: 0xc000021a and BSOD

Stop Code: Critical Service Failed error code: 0xc000021a and BSOD: [IMG]Scenario: I had restarted my laptop after working on it for some time, and after doing so, the system flashed a blue screen saying, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...". My system has extremely sensitive and necessary data within that I cannot risk...
  10. BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code: Recently on November 12 2019 I turned on my computer and it started just fine but then only a half hour after turning it on my computer suddenly went to the BSoD with the error code 0xc000021a and now it is stuck on this bsod I've tried all the recovery options it gives you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security initialization failed boot