Windows 10: Boot failure

Discus and support Boot failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ok to start i have been using my computer to teach myself the ins and out of computers building repairing some programming etc. I had a gigabyte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kricket-Wolfdragon, May 21, 2020.

1. Boot failure

Hello ok to start i have been using my computer to teach myself the ins and out of computers building repairing some programming etc. I had a gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H rev3.1 motherboard with a AMD A4 cpu installed which the mobo was missing 3 sata ports and i wanted a better cpu I found the same mobo online with an AMD A10 quad core cpu i installed both in to my system as well as a liquid cooling system for the cpu because it was getting up to 70 degrees in a matter of 5 minutes the liquid cooler is keeping the temp down between 30 and 40

Now i have been trying to get the build going but i am having a serious booting issue. I have researched this issue for the last week trying everything i found to get going nothing has worked so far. The system will start up like normal i can enter bios etc from opening screen but the os is not loading at all i have gotten a series of errors all of which mention the kernel the only code i have gotten is 0x0000221 i dont know what is going on with the system but i even contacted support last night who had me trying to install windows via bios i have not been able to access this option yet the url url not working and i have not been able to find a viable means of usig this online as of yet i have tried downloading windows 10 to a usb flash drive to reinstall windows system will not read it correctly goes to a error screen that lets me go to the enable safemode screen but every option on this screen just forces the system to either power off, restart, or loop back to previous page. I also tried tweaking bios like another tech site suggested also a nogo the cpu is on auto in bios using 100.00 MHz processor is at 720MHz northbridge is At 1800MHz which all seem a bit high but all are on auto i switched out my hdds and removed and rearanged my ram i have went through and checked all my wiring my psu is a corsair GS700 700 watt psu. Im at my witts end with this and need to get it going as it is my main pc i use it for all my income any help is appreciated oh before it gets suggested i cannot access start menu in windows i cant even load windows another option support kept trying have me do even after explaining there was no access .

:)

Kricket-Wolfdragon, May 21, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 21, 2020
  3. Kenshai Win User
    Confusing Disk Boot Failure

Well, Brand new Harddrive the western digital se16 caviar 640. Had a clean install, and while installing drivers and programs after a couple restarts I am receiving disk boot failure. Not the first restart or the second. Each time that it has given me the failure was after installing updates. I've system restored to before installing the updates and it works fine. It's a large list of around 38 or so updates. Granted may be a fluke but anyone heard of this?

P5N-E SLi
    E6420
    OCZ Platinum 2 x 1 kit
    WD 640gb

Kenshai, May 21, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Boot failure

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Boot failure

1. Boot failure - Similar Threads - Boot failure

2. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  3. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  4. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  5. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  6. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Security Boot Verification Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Boot Verification Failure: Hey everyone, I've been playing FPS shooter games like Valorant for 2 years now. One day, I ran the same game I've been playing only to be greeted with a message that states: 'VAN:RESTRICTION - Security Boot Verification Failure'.I have TPM 2.0 enabled, and my security boot...
  8. Security Boot Verification Failure

Security Boot Verification Failure: Hey everyone, I've been playing FPS shooter games like Valorant for 2 years now. One day, I ran the same game I've been playing only to be greeted with a message that states: 'VAN:RESTRICTION - Security Boot Verification Failure'.I have TPM 2.0 enabled, and my security boot...
  9. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

"PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...
  10. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...