Windows 10: Boot files that do not load

Discus and support Boot files that do not load in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The boot log reveals one instance of DXGKRNL.sys loading and four NOT loading. DXdiag shows no errors. It also has one WDFILTER.sys NOT loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by borgus, Mar 5, 2017.

1. borgus Win User

Boot files that do not load

The boot log reveals one instance of DXGKRNL.sys loading and four NOT loading. DXdiag shows no errors.

It also has one WDFILTER.sys NOT loaded entry. Is this of any consequence? If so, what's the fix?

:)

borgus, Mar 5, 2017
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Boot files not loaded

Try to completely delete the graphics driver in the Device Manager and let Windows install the default driver.

To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of your screen or press
      Windows Key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display adapters, right-click the graphics driver and choose
      Uninstall
    • Check the “Delete the driver software for this device” option and click
      OK
    • Restart the computer and let Windows install the default driver.

Tells us how it goes after doing the steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 5, 2017
  3. borate Win User
    Boot files not loaded

Thanks for checking in. SFC lists no violations. Graphics driver is the latest.

borate, Mar 5, 2017
Thema:

Boot files that do not load

1. Boot files that do not load - Similar Threads - Boot files load

2. Laptop is on but no boot is loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is on but no boot is loading: Hi I just updated a BIOS on my hp laptopAfter updating It turned on with no displayWhat is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-on-but-no-boot-is-loading/13292b82-c7c8-4722-9376-08186acb39d2
  3. Laptop is on but no boot is loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is on but no boot is loading: Hi I just updated a BIOS on my hp laptopAfter updating It turned on with no displayWhat is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-on-but-no-boot-is-loading/13292b82-c7c8-4722-9376-08186acb39d2
  4. Laptop is on but no boot is loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Signed File System driver refusses to be loade during boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Signed File System driver refusses to be loade during boot: Hi,a file system driver that I've developend and signed by MS is beign refused by at Win10 startup processof. ntbtlog.txt:...BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\myfs.sys...I have ap[plied the signtool to verify the chain og signatures - all good.Where can I find...
  6. The "user" file on my previous boot drive wount load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The "user" file on my previous boot drive wount load: So recently I Have gone from a HDD to a M.2 SSD and I had some troubles with the detection of the HDD but it was resolved after I unpaired the intel optane and the HDD. but anyway I tried to get my important files from the HDD which i had stored on the desktop. I double...
  7. Boot/load problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot/load problems: I have an extremely weird set of symptoms at this point. A few days ago, my computer was apparently working fine, until I attempted to restart it at one point, and it got stuck at the boot screen windows icon, loading circle Using the automatic repair function didn't help...
  8. Sys Files loading more than once during boot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sys Files loading more than once during boot.: When Booting up my Windows 10 system, the startup process tries to load dxgkrnl.sys 5 extra times; then it tries to load NDProxy.sys four extra times. Next it tries to load WdFilter.sys two extra times. Needless to say, this extends the boot time. Looking through the boot log...
  9. Boot usb fails to load one file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Boot usb fails to load one file: Updated Macrium this morning - Created new boot usb - after completion the following came up: CopySingleFile failed c:\boot\macrium\\WinREFiles\media\Boot\boot.sdi One or more PE Environment files failed to copy to the USB device Will a format and redo solve this? Hope so -...
  10. Slow booting. How do I see drivers loading at boot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow booting. How do I see drivers loading at boot?: I have a laptop that is about 3 years old. It started to boot very slow (running Windows 7) a few months ago. I updated to Windows 10 (fresh install) hoping it would be fixed. The boot just drags and drags. It might be a hard drive issue (even though there are no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue dxgkrnl not loading during win 10 boot

2. list of win 10 boot files