Windows 10: Boot FREEZE

Discus and support Boot FREEZE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know when the last update was, however, as of MONDAY, my HP ENVY will not boot up. Tried restarting, 4x , even gotten so FRUSTRATED, I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KIMMOSLEY1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Boot FREEZE

I dont know when the last update was, however, as of MONDAY, my HP ENVY will not boot up.

Tried restarting, 4x , even gotten so FRUSTRATED,

I decided to a complete restart, DAMN.... that FROZE too...

WTH ??

:)

KIMMOSLEY1, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Boot FREEZE :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Oct 9, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Boot FREEZE

Windows 10 freezes

Hi Joshua,

• How are you trying to watch the videos? Which browser are you using?

• Which games are you referring to?
    There might be some third party application that is freezing your computer, I suggest you to place the computer in clean boot and check.
    Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
    Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

SujataMoktan, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Boot FREEZE

1. Boot FREEZE - Similar Threads - Boot FREEZE

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  5. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  6. Computer freezes during system boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  7. Computer freezes during system boot up

Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  8. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  9. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  10. PC runs perfectly during normal boot. Freezes in safe mode.

PC runs perfectly during normal boot. Freezes in safe mode.: I’m running Windows 11 home. Lately my main monitor I have two. An Asus 4K monitor and a Wacom Cintiq. Asus is main has randomly been going black for 2-5 seconds before coming back on. It happens ~2-3 times per day. I recently updated my gpu to an RTX Strix 4090 and had done...