Windows 10: Boot into Macrium?

Discus and support Boot into Macrium? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Macrium Reflect so that I can have complete backup images of my new desktop. I noticed that upon reboot I'm offered a dual-boot:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by margrave55, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Boot into Macrium?

I installed Macrium Reflect so that I can have complete backup images of my new desktop.

I noticed that upon reboot I'm offered a dual-boot: Windows, as expected. And Macrium as an alternate.

So what happens if I choose Macrium?

:)

margrave55, Jul 16, 2017

2. Windows Phone 8.1 update on Nokia Lumia 925 error 80188309

Same problem.

With Lumia 1520 (Dutch phone with os v. 8.0.10532.166).

First downloading, than preparation (where 96% takes a bit looonger)

Than it starts installing, at 2% is suddenly gives the famous error..

Marco Boot, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Das-Boot Win User
    Windows 10 Product Key Blocked

I had the same thing.

I did the Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 upgrade and activated Windows 10 successfully. I then downloaded the media creation kit, created a bootable USB and did a fresh installation of Windows 10. This second installation would not activate and told me the key
    had been blocked.

I spent about two hours on the phone to Microsoft who failed to get it activated. It's been escalated to their tier III support and I'm getting a call back this evening. I'll come back here and report how I got on.

Das-Boot, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

Boot into Macrium?

It will boot into the Macrium recovery console so you can restore an image. *Smile

Bastet, Jul 16, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    However, in addition to adding the boot menu item for booting into Macrium Reflect, you should also create a Macrium recovery USB flash drive. If you hard drive fails and needs to be replaced, you will boot into the Macrium recovery USB flash drive and use that to recover the backup image to the new hard drive or SSD.

NavyLCDR, Jul 16, 2017
  6. Thanks. I'm burning the recovery disk now.

margrave55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Boot into Macrium?

1. Boot into Macrium? - Similar Threads - Boot Macrium

2. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect: I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade, I did clone or backup image of my SSD. I removed internal SSD from Thinkpad, and connect it to PC using PCIe converter to...
  3. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect: I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade, I did clone or backup image of my SSD. I removed internal SSD from Thinkpad, and connect it to PC using PCIe converter to...
  4. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Macrium Reflect v.8 rescue media trashes boot sectors and I'm stuck

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect v.8 rescue media trashes boot sectors and I'm stuck: Panasonic Toughbook SX2 running Windows 10 Pro (probably last updated a couple of months ago, but I can't tell now) I recently upgraded from Macrium Reflect (backup program) v.7 to v.8. I immediately created a new rescue media on a USB stick. It uses a Win/PE version....
  6. Macrium Reflect v.8 rescue media trashes boot sectors and I'm stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect v.8 rescue media trashes boot sectors and I'm stuck: Panasonic Toughbook SX2 running Windows 10 Pro (probably last updated a couple of months ago, but I can't tell now) I recently upgraded from Macrium Reflect (backup program) v.7 to v.8. I immediately created a new rescue media on a USB stick. It uses a Win/PE version....
  7. Cloning HD to SSD using Macrium, not booting up.

Cloning HD to SSD using Macrium, not booting up.: Hello, I am trying to replace my HD with SSD using Macrium Reflect 7. But after successfully cloning my hard drive and install the SSD to my laptop, it won't boot. It's stuck with a blank screen and only showing the mouse pointer. My HD and SSD are showing both GPT so not...
  8. Remove Macrium from boot options ??

Remove Macrium from boot options ??: When i switch on my PC i get two options windows 10 of Macrium reflect Is there a way to stop the Macrium Reflect option from loading or is this not advisable? 183528
  9. Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder

Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder: This question was generated by a post on the Macrium Support Forum but I thought seeing how there are many more items in this "invisible" C:\boot menu item I'd post it here and possibly find the answer to my question as to why it doesn't show up unless I specifically do a...
  10. Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder: This question was generated by a post on the Macrium Support Forum but I thought seeing how there are many more items in this "invisible" C:\boot menu item I'd post it here and possibly find the answer to my question as to why it doesn't show up unless I specifically do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot into macrium boot image