Windows 10: $Boot Invalid

Discus and support $Boot Invalid in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Quiet Simply, I had an issues with a HDD of mine. My issues is now I have Windows 10 reinstalled on my SDD and have my HDD with an invalid $BOOT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cookiez152, Aug 29, 2019.

1. $Boot Invalid

Quiet Simply, I had an issues with a HDD of mine. My issues is now I have Windows 10 reinstalled on my SDD and have my HDD with an invalid $BOOT, according to Active@ Disk Editor. Is there a way to fix the $BOOT invalidity?

The drive shows up in File Explorer, however, it is unable to access it.

:)

Cookiez152, Aug 29, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 29, 2019
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Aug 29, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

$Boot Invalid

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

$Boot Invalid

1. $Boot Invalid - Similar Threads - $Boot Invalid

2. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  3. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  4. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  6. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  7. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  8. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,

Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup,: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I found out i have to enable secure boot, then activate it. I tried to do so, but...
  9. INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT: This happened on monthly security and cumulative updates "08" and "09 on a new Dell XPS8950 12th-gen system. checked for updates and told to install. system starts updating percentage-complete 30%, restart, displays "INVALID FORMAT" message with blobby-bubbles-animation BUT...
  10. INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT

INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT: This happened on monthly security and cumulative updates "08" and "09 on a new Dell XPS8950 12th-gen system. checked for updates and told to install. system starts updating percentage-complete 30%, restart, displays "INVALID FORMAT" message with blobby-bubbles-animation BUT...