Windows 10: Boot is weird

Discus and support Boot is weird in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SP68YT, Sep 28, 2020.

1. SP68YT Win User

Boot is weird

Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't understand I can send pictures of what's wrong.

:)

SP68YT, Sep 28, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 28, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Boot is weird

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Boot is weird

1. Boot is weird - Similar Threads - Boot weird

2. My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade: Hello! One week ago I've decided to upgrade to Windows 11 ,after being a user of Windows 10 for years. After changing some things in bios that were required for compatibility and installing the Windows I've been getting this screen every time I boot while the PC works fine....
  3. My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade: Hello! One week ago I've decided to upgrade to Windows 11 ,after being a user of Windows 10 for years. After changing some things in bios that were required for compatibility and installing the Windows I've been getting this screen every time I boot while the PC works fine....
  4. Weird Boot Issues and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...
  5. Weird Boot Issues and others

Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...
  6. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  7. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  8. Cannot boot to bios, weird particle screen on startup, some games won't launch.

Cannot boot to bios, weird particle screen on startup, some games won't launch.: Like the title says, weird graphical glitch on startup. I tried recovery, updates, and when I went to factory reset it got stuck in a start up loop. Tried restarting in safe mode and now it won't boot at all. FYI, this a relatively new pc I just upgraded all the main...
  9. Cannot boot to bios, weird particle screen on startup, some games won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot to bios, weird particle screen on startup, some games won't launch.: Like the title says, weird graphical glitch on startup. I tried recovery, updates, and when I went to factory reset it got stuck in a start up loop. Tried restarting in safe mode and now it won't boot at all. FYI, this a relatively new pc I just upgraded all the main...
  10. ssd wont boot up after weird crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd wont boot up after weird crash: My bootdrive randomly died while playing a gameI played Fortnite and randomly the game crashed.Then i wanted to dm my friend on discord then explorer crashed and i got a bluescreen without a : and the white textThen i needed to force reboot my laptop and my laptop tries to...