Windows 10: Boot is werid

Discus and support Boot is werid in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SP68YT, Sep 25, 2020.

1. SP68YT Win User

Boot is werid

Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't understand I can send pictures of what's wrong.

:)

SP68YT, Sep 25, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 25, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Boot is werid

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Boot is werid

1. Boot is werid - Similar Threads - Boot werid

2. Pausing updates? So much for that. It's updating at boot, now again at shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing updates? So much for that. It's updating at boot, now again at shutdown: Three machines two of which are *not* MS pro so it's a constant battle with MS "DENIAL OF SERVICE" attacks with updates. Hours and hours and hours. So on my laptop, the updates are in theory paused until in November. Today it ran updates when it booted, it's running updates...
  3. Two windows boot - hybernate - single SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Two windows boot - hybernate - single SSD: Hi guys, I have been looking on internet of how to solve it but I cannot find a proper solution. I will give you a bit of background about my situation. I have recently bought a new laptop (ASUS G14) which only has 1 slot for an SSD, in this case I have a 2TB M.2. I want to...
  4. Computer won't boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't boot up: So basically I am stuck on the choose an option screen. When I first start the pc I get a black screen all the way, but then I force shut down by holding the power button, and I get put on the infinite choose an option screen. When I check the bios my SSD and my hard drive...
  5. Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.: recently windows version 20h2 is launched and I've freshly installed boot the windows version but after installing I've found my google chrome isn't logging in, every time I go type my gmail and hit next it not going to next page and nothing is logging in related to...
  6. Windows will not boot

Windows will not boot: My computer will not boot into windows 10. It has pulled up a blue screen with a code of 0x000014c it will not do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-not-boot/6a03c2e2-fa11-4ee4-b7c1-b6c2742106d1
  7. How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu: I have a Kingston Data Traveler 3.0 USB flash drive that I would like to make bootable. I would like to be able to insert it in a USB port on computers running Windows 10 and boot to a menu on the flash drive that I can customize. Can someone help me do this? 167298
  8. Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first: If I turn the computer on or if I do a restart windows 10 fails to complete bootup and hangs with a blank screen after the windows logo and rotating dots come up. HOWEVER - if I go into the BIOS then select the disk it will boot into windows fine. It is the only drive...
  9. Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.: My brother plugged my laptop into an aftermarket charger that he got off of amazon and it stopped booting. When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for about 20sec until it...
  10. clean boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    clean boot: does perfoming a clean boot specified in your website this cause any file loss? also my start icon and key does not open the start menu. same with action center . is it a hardware problem or the software problem?...