Windows 10: Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

Discus and support Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Zardoc, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Zardoc Win User

Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

Hi all,

As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804.

I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent.

I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of you experts can guide me.

Here is the boot trace.

Thank for the help! *Smile

:)

Zardoc, Feb 10, 2021

2. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Hi, I’ve installed a ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard and noticed on the m.2 ports each as a pad about 1cm square, should it be removed?

kuyenmotdivad, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue

After I had updated the first Windows update in my ASUS ROG STRIX 503, the monitor (i. e., laptop screen) started showing some unwanted results.

It has a light green tint on the surface.
    It starts after the boot, just after the windows loads all its files and will be on for the rest of the usage.

It is really annoying and disturbing while using the laptop. I got a major bug for buying a gaming PC. They refused to include in warranty so I have to solve the problem.

Note: It is in perfect condition and it's age is just 1.5 months.
    I have searched for the green tint, but updating drivers doesn't help me in any manner.

This could be a problem of Windows, since it doesn't show up in ubuntu.

Green Screen Tint Image:

Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming U66bu.jpg

With all colours:

Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming 9KBMy.jpg

You can get this (Original Image):

Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming Bn5NP.jpg

How can I solve the green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue?

Alluri Vamsi, Feb 10, 2021
  4. pparks1 Win User

Asus x570-e rog strix or new Asus Tuf Gaming x570 pro with wifi 6

So, just realized that Asus has released a new version of the Tuf Gaming x570 called the Pro that adds some of the features that I was looking for that the rog strix had.

Namely, a usb c front header, wifi 6 and 2.5Gbps lan support. It also has the ability to flash the bios from a usb key without a cpu just like the rog strix.

Anybody know of any glaring differences that would make the rog strix worth $300 over the Tuf Gaming x570 pro for $219.

Edit: I know that strix supports nvidia SLI and tuf gaming does not....but I wont be running 2 nvidia cards...I'm certain of that.

pparks1, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming - Similar Threads - Boot issues ASUS

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  4. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  6. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  7. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  8. rog strix z390-E Gaming with Window 10 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rog strix z390-E Gaming with Window 10 issue: Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming Intel 9i installed Windows 10 - ended up asking for the recovery 4 DIMMS SLOT insert. SSD 2 TB KRAZEN 273 LL120 RGB whenever we boot computer we get blue screen saying that we need to repair our computer but whenever we select any...
  9. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  10. ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue: Hello All, I have a Asus ROG STRIX B350-F and I have been trying to plug a hard drive into what I believe are Sata Ports 3 or 6 and while it seems the drive shows up in the bios. It does not show up in Windows 10. This is the amd ryzen version of the board. I cannot find a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus rog strix z590 boot problems