Windows 10: Boot Issues

Discus and support Boot Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. My computer seems to have boot-up issues with certain version of windows. I had clean installed windows in effort to fix this, and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Candeland7, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Boot Issues

Hi everyone. My computer seems to have boot-up issues with certain version of windows. I had clean installed windows in effort to fix this, and my computer was performing great after that. After updating Windows, I have found that at 1903 my boot takes at least 15 minutes, and at 1909, I was unable to boot (it would take forever on black loading screen, get error, restart, and back to black loading screen). I was able to restore Windows to 1903 so that it at least boots, but I really hope someone can help!

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Geforce RTX 2070 super

x470 mobo

2x8gb 3200 ram

500gb SSD

submitted by /u/Candeland7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Candeland7, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 3, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Boot Issues

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Boot Issues

1. Boot Issues - Similar Threads - Boot Issues

2. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  3. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  4. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  8. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  9. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...