Windows 10: Boot Loop after Factory Reset

Discus and support Boot Loop after Factory Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Saint_Hash, May 25, 2020.

1. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch and reset the thing, nothing on the laptop was important that i couldnt reacquire. I went through the process of resetting and it was going smoothly, last i checked i was at 68% for reinstalling windows and then im assuming the power cord shifted so that it wasnt giving the thing any power causing it to shutdown during installation. Now i am displayed with the “The computer restarted unexpectedly . . . Click ‘ok’ to restart” but it doesnt. Ive tried a number of fixes and nothing has come of any. I have tried force resetting a few times to enter the repair centre, I have tried accessing the local user data to which it tells me i cannot in this version of windows 10 directing me to enter tools which has nothing related to it and creating an admin profile. I need this laptop to finish up my senior year of highschool and im running out of time. If you have any ideas please help.

:)

Saint_Hash, May 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 25, 2020
  4. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

ChandriaNicole, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Boot Loop after Factory Reset

1. Boot Loop after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Boot Loop Factory

2. Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.: I've decided to do a factory reset on my Acer Helios Predator, which has a main SSD where I've never did any kind of procedures before, so, it should be working fine with the Windows Recovery options.I've been searching for options on this forum, but all of the topics mention...
  3. Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.: I've decided to do a factory reset on my Acer Helios Predator, which has a main SSD where I've never did any kind of procedures before, so, it should be working fine with the Windows Recovery options.I've been searching for options on this forum, but all of the topics mention...
  4. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  5. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  6. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. WINDOWS 10 BOOT LOOP AFTER FACTORY RESET

WINDOWS 10 BOOT LOOP AFTER FACTORY RESET: Good Evening,I just factory reset my laptop, and I am currently stuck in a consistent loop of it trying to install windows and wont get further than 30% without restarting and never getting anywhere it has currently been 7 hours with no change....
  8. PC reset loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reset loop after factory reset: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application language, keyboard layout and time zone, I received an error message saying that I needed an update and to plug it in and...
  9. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...
  10. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586