Windows 10: Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB

Discus and support Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for some reason my laptop had the inability to boot into Windows yesterday, so I figured I would mind as well just reinstall it from a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Advelisent, May 13, 2020.

1. Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB

Hello, for some reason my laptop had the inability to boot into Windows yesterday, so I figured I would mind as well just reinstall it from a USB expecting things to go normally. So, I went through the process of installing windows onto my HDD again. Now, when I try to boot into Windows I get stuck in a continuous boot loop and I have the inability to boot into Windows. All I see is the HP logo, then it goes away and repeats that process.

:)

Advelisent, May 13, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, May 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 13, 2020
  4. Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB

1. Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB - Similar Threads - Boot Loop Installing

2. After installing windows from USB can't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing windows from USB can't boot: Just installed windows on my aorus z790ax with a Samsung SSD 980 nvme 3.0 at 3.0 4x and can't boot after installing windows. I can see the drive on the drive list in the bios but can't see it in the boot list I only have windows boot manager and my usb drive....
  3. After installing windows from USB can't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing windows from USB can't boot: Just installed windows on my aorus z790ax with a Samsung SSD 980 nvme 3.0 at 3.0 4x and can't boot after installing windows. I can see the drive on the drive list in the bios but can't see it in the boot list I only have windows boot manager and my usb drive....
  4. After installing windows from USB can't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot loop while trying to install windows 10 from usb

Boot loop while trying to install windows 10 from usb: About to pull my hair out….I installed a new Samsung 870 EVO into a HP Pavilion 17-g121wm. Created a usb windows 10 boot drive using windows media creation tool. When I boot from the flash drive the windows logo will pop up and then the laptop will reboot and it will infinity...
  6. Boot loop while trying to install windows 10 from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop while trying to install windows 10 from usb: About to pull my hair out….I installed a new Samsung 870 EVO into a HP Pavilion 17-g121wm. Created a usb windows 10 boot drive using windows media creation tool. When I boot from the flash drive the windows logo will pop up and then the laptop will reboot and it will infinity...
  7. Boot loop while trying to install windows 10 from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb

infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb: I just built a new pc and was trying to install windows form a usb, i get through the setup and get to where I select a language, keyboard, etc. At that point the computer restarts and takes me back to the select language screen. I can enter bios and it does not restart. How...
  9. Installation Restarts After Booting from USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation Restarts After Booting from USB: It asks me to press a button to boot from USB, then shows the Windows 10 logo without the loading animation under it for like 20 seconds, then suddenly the PC reboots. I downloaded the ISO directly from Windows's website, and flashed with Rufus. I switched the USB to SanDisk...
  10. Boot loop while trying to boot from USB.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot loop while trying to boot from USB.: Hi, so I picked up a Dell Dimension 5150 from a friend because he didn’t use it anymore and I found that it had no OS installed. So I tried using a USB to boot Windows 10 onto it and its stuck in a booting loop and won’t go any further. Any tips or things i’m doing wrong?...