Windows 10: BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

Discus and support BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello fellas.I need your help immediately. Let me start the story.I was playing some Rocket League when my power suddenly cut off in the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iTechnofail, Oct 19, 2018.

1. BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

Hello fellas.I need your help immediately.

Let me start the story.I was playing some Rocket League when my power suddenly cut off in the entire house.Of course this also shut down my computer.After the power got back,my PC was not booting Windows at all.Just blue screens and PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR with DIAGNOSING YOUR PC and getting prompted to the advanced repair menu.I tried everything in there even reinstalling Windows but it would say everytime that it couldn't complete the action and no changes were made.After a while it started to just boot loop with Preparing automatic repair and nothing else.Then I would get bsods.I even tried to repair it with a USB drive but it just won't boot from it.

Here are the BSODS codes that I got:

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed:

• Cl.dll
    • NTFS.sys
    • WimFsf.sys

0xc000021a

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION(on very low res I think even lower than 800x600)

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Those are all the bsods I got.Not in that order,nor consecutive.

Specs:

CPU:Intel Pentium G3460 LGA1150 3M CACHE 3.5GHz Dual Core

MOBO:Gigabyte GA H81M-S

RAM:1x4GB Patriot DDR3 CL11

GPU:Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2GB GDDR5

SSD:Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB(where os is installed)

HDD:WD Blue 1TB 64M Cache 7200rpm SATA3(where all data is stored)

OS:Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview(I don't remember the exact version I know I am on the just send me early updates setting and there was an update available but I didn't installed it.

Please help me.Thanks.

:)

iTechnofail, Oct 19, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 stuck booting to Surface UEFI? Loop

Hi Grace,

The sudden shut down that you've performed could've damaged your boot configuration causing your device not boot properly and stuck on the
    UEFI screen. As an initial step to restore your device, we suggest that you proceed in creating a boot media and perform an automatic repair. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

support article
    about the recovery options in Windows 10. Click the drop-down arrow for the
    Use Installation media to restore or reset your PC topic to view the appropriate steps. Once you're done check if you'll be able to boot your device normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 over heating and sudden shut down

I need a fix for windows 10 extreme over heating and sudden shut down. I am not very techno minded so I need a step by step guide please!

Moved from Insider

PaulineMahon, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

1. BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN - Similar Threads - BOOT LOOP SUDDEN

2. Pc shuts down after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuts down after boot: so every time i boot up my computer and sign in, i wait for two of my apps to open up automatically medal tv, and Nzxt cam. then i open another app/ game for example discord. once i open the desired app my cursor has a blue ring around it and i hear a noise through my...
  3. Pc shuts down after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shuts down after boot: so every time i boot up my computer and sign in, i wait for two of my apps to open up automatically medal tv, and Nzxt cam. then i open another app/ game for example discord. once i open the desired app my cursor has a blue ring around it and i hear a noise through my...
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  5. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  6. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. shut down loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    shut down loop: I can't get out of MFS 2020. It comes back up with Xbox live By e-mail by player icon them on bottom "Switch Account" "LET'S PLAY". I HIT THE "X" . Then it goes to the start screen "Press any Key to Start". Then it comes back to Xbox....
  8. Sudden Internet shut down?

in Browsers and Email
    Sudden Internet shut down?: Hello, I played 1 year ago regularly fortnite until the internet got really bad one day and 2 days later fortnite allegedly didn't get any internet neither up nor download but the internet went it's not only fortnite but also warzone,red dead redemtion online,or even...
  9. Laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down suddenly: My laptop shuts down as soon as battery is below 40, even though the power settings are set at it shutting down on 5%. It gives no warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-suddenly/31a7c478-ff85-4985-935e-411b782a2186
  10. Will not Boot after problems with shutting down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will not Boot after problems with shutting down.: Lenovo IdeaPad 710S-13ISK i5-6200U Windows 10 Used it on a normal day then all of a sudden it won't shut down. Kept going straight to lock screen. Nothing i tried would shut it down. Except long pressing the power key. Next time i boot the computer it doesn't get to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps suddenly shutdown boot loop

2. error de compilación window insider cl.dll