Windows 10: boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

Discus and support boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by docbirds, Feb 7, 2024.

1. docbirds Win User

boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I have system restore points, if it is relevant. How can I make my computer usable again?

:)

docbirds, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Valeriu, Feb 7, 2024
  3. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Feb 7, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

1. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password - Similar Threads - boot loop again

2. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  3. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  4. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  8. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  9. Blue screen boot loop, can't access advanced startup options or boot from USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen boot loop, can't access advanced startup options or boot from USB: Hello, A vew days ago I ran into some blue screens when closing my windows 10 laptop. The third time this happend my laptop went into a boot loop. Which end with different blue screen error messages. So far i have seen: DRIVER UNLOADED WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING...
  10. I don't know but it's like a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know but it's like a boot loop: https://redd.it/egyyfj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-but-its-like-a-boot-loop/b915a3a6-3f4c-4d49-973c-60f085a05e13