Windows 10: Boot loop and BSOD.

Discus and support Boot loop and BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Owltalon012, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Boot loop and BSOD.

Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette.

Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue.

After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure.

I've tried everything I can think of, but from what I can see my files are still there, problem is my 1TB drive is showing the 931GB partition as E instead of C.

I've tried repairing the MBR, booting into safe mode, etc, nothing works.

I'm going to try getting a W10 USB to see if it can fix it, but first I wanted some opinions.

:)

Owltalon012, Jan 22, 2019
  2. nxjl18 Win User

BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Jan 22, 2019
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Boot loop and BSOD.

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Boot loop and BSOD.

1. Boot loop and BSOD. - Similar Threads - Boot loop BSOD

2. Wdf_violation BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf_violation BSOD boot loop: Something went wrong while updating to Windows 11. Now, it's stuck in a Boot Loop with a BSOD stating WDF_Violation, and what failed was "amdsfhkmdf.sys." I'm hoping someone can help me. And The model is an HP ENVY x360 Convertible....
  3. Wdf_violation BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf_violation BSOD boot loop: Something went wrong while updating to Windows 11. Now, it's stuck in a Boot Loop with a BSOD stating WDF_Violation, and what failed was "amdsfhkmdf.sys." I'm hoping someone can help me. And The model is an HP ENVY x360 Convertible....
  4. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  5. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  6. Mysterious boot loops and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious boot loops and BSODs: Hi everyone, first time poster here. Hopefully I'm doing this right despite not being able to provide certain information. Anyway, I've searched the internet high and low for answers to my issues and haven't found a definite solution, but I was hoping maybe I could at least...
  7. BSOD Loop on boot up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Loop on boot up?: As the title says, the computer will boot to the ASUS Mobo screen, get to the windows loading screen and after a minute it will blue screen with the code “system thread exception not handled”. However, interrupting the boot cycle to get the repair mode screen doesn’t work....
  8. BSOD Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  9. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  10. Windows bsod boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows bsod boot loop: Hey guys hope someone here can help me before I go mad. I built my new gaming pc and she was running smoothly until windows did a automatic update (without my permission) now nothing works. I keep getting hit with this error 0xc0000034 message which tells me that there is an...