Windows 10: Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221

Discus and support Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck in an inescapable loop. Whenever I try to boot, I get BSOD into the 0xc0000221 error page with 4ish options: F1 to enter safe environment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeusandhisbeard, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221

I am stuck in an inescapable loop. Whenever I try to boot, I get BSOD into the 0xc0000221 error page with 4ish options:

F1 to enter safe environment (Doesn't work. just reboots to the same screen.)

F8 to enter boot options (Doesn't work, each option takes me back to the same screen.)

Enter to try again (same result)

ESC to enter the BIOS and access motherboard settings. The only option that works.

All of the solutions I looked up require me to get to the Command prompt at least but I can't since I am stuck in this loop.

I have a Windows 10 Bootable flashdrive

1 SSD 200ish GB

1 SSD 500ish GB

1 TB HDD

5 TB HDD

I just replaced my graphics card. (I have tried both graphics cards. Same errors on both.) I have unplugged all of my drives and tried that way. I don't know what else to try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Zeusandhisbeard, Nov 18, 2018

2. Boot up error 0xc0000221 file clipsp.sys

Hi,

Error 0xc0000221 is possibly caused by an incompatible driver. Since you cannot boot your computer in safe mode, we recommend that you follow the steps provided under the
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC section in this

article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Nov 18, 2018
  3. dawnp3 Win User
    bootup error 0xc0000221

Hello my computer last week was stuck in automatic repair boot error loop i finally Got it to show me the error file and it is the same as yours did u ever get it fix can you help me

dawnp3, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221

1. Boot Loop from Hell. 0xc0000221 - Similar Threads - Boot Loop Hell

2. Windows 11 stuck in a boot loop mostly because of a bad driver [0xc0000221]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in a boot loop mostly because of a bad driver [0xc0000221]: I was using my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I stopped using it for about 3 hours and then onceI restarted, I got the automatic repair. I tried fidgeting by just exploring all the options I had- system restore, cloud&local download. It kept on going back to the automatic...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in a boot loop mostly because of a bad driver [0xc0000221]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in a boot loop mostly because of a bad driver [0xc0000221]: I was using my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I stopped using it for about 3 hours and then onceI restarted, I got the automatic repair. I tried fidgeting by just exploring all the options I had- system restore, cloud&local download. It kept on going back to the automatic...
  4. Looping error 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looping error 0xc0000221: I recently changed my pc case and immidiately upon booting it and logging in it crashed and sent me to a blue screen. The error code is 0xc0000221 and none of the options it gives me work they will just loop me back to the blue screen again. I have been unable to start in...
  5. Windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221

Windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221: I apologize if this is not the correct area for this thread. [img] For some reason my pc is crashing after coming out of hibernation. Im not entirely sure what is triggering it to actually crash, it will happen when browsing the internet most of the time. Anyone have some...
  6. windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221

windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221: For some reason my pc is crashing after coming out of hibernation. Im not entirely sure what is triggering it to actually crash, it will happen when browsing the internet most of the time. Anyone have some suggestions for these particular errors its throwing? The first crash...
  7. windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221

windows failed to resume from hibernate 0xc0000221: Hello I'm having an issue where everytime my pc comes out of hibernation, it will freeze while doing simple tasks. After restarting I noticed it says windows has encountered a problem and was not shut down properly (due to having to restart it after being flocked up). I have...
  8. Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221: This is going to be a wild ride. I’m on vacation, and my mom brought all of our laptops in some flimsy bag just in a pile. Maybe something got knocked around then. I accidentally plugged my computer in to my sister’s charging cable which is nearly identical to mine, turned...
  9. Fehlercode: 0xc0000221

Fehlercode: 0xc0000221: Guten Tag, ich wollte nachfragen wie ich dieses Problem beheben könnte. Wenn ich meinen Computer anschalte, kommt dieser blaue Bildschirm sofort auf. Ich weiß nicht mehr weiter und desswegen hoffe ich auf Hilfe....
  10. error 0xc0000221 winload.exe

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    error 0xc0000221 winload.exe: i have dell laptoop windows 10 my windows not boot and i get this screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc0000221-winloadexe/9bdda5d4-d02d-4476-bd6f-893e601f6f82"
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0000221 file name

2. 0xc0000221 - rebot loop