Windows 10: Boot loop on asus

Discus and support Boot loop on asus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I decided to do a system restore on my all in one Asus PC. I went through the steps in the settings and did a reset deleting all data and cleaning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Minimatjr, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Minimatjr Win User

Boot loop on asus

So I decided to do a system restore on my all in one Asus PC. I went through the steps in the settings and did a reset deleting all data and cleaning the drives. Once it competed it restarted and has just been in a boot loop since. It won't boot windows in any form and just cycles the asus start up. I can't get into safe mode as I can't even get that far into the boot. I have access to the BIOS but not much else. I've tried killing the power and holding the power button, I've tried my best to force safe mode by turning on and off again on boot up but all with no luck. Any tips?

:)

Minimatjr, Aug 2, 2016

2. Boot loop after forced Windows 10 update

Windows updated without my permission and now the computer won't start and stucks in a boot loop. The PC is an ASUS X555U. How the hell do I fix this?

Gustavosqez, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Placerias Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade failed and left Asus T100 unusable

Upgrade failed after several hours and it then attempted to restore Windows 8.1. Went into a loop for many hours with no progress. Able to do over ride for shutdown but it picks up with the loop again
    on restart. MS Help referred me to Asus. Asus referred me to Best Buy. Best Buy cannot restore Windows 8.1 so they have shipped the device to an Asus service center. Was advised it may be two weeks to 19 days before returned, if then. May require payment
    on my part to repair or restore. (Still under hardware warranty) The machine is pretty much bricked. No key sequence or other boot/startup procedure will result in more than continuing the loop. Asus walked me through some that should work and the Best
    Buy Geeks had no luck with hands-on attempts. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Placerias, Aug 2, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Boot loop on asus

Boot up with the Windows 10 DVD or Win 10 PE to do the repair and that should fix it. If not there is always the reinstall. Doing the Restore is most likely what caused it.

In order to stop the fast boot from power up. There should be a setting in your bios to slow the startup procedure down. Otherwise you have to press and hold either Fn F8 or F8, depending on how you set your function keys to work.

bro67, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Boot loop on asus

1. Boot loop on asus - Similar Threads - Boot loop asus

2. Reset fail causes boot loop asus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset fail causes boot loop asus: Hi, I have an ASUS TP200SA and recently reset the laptop, during the reset it got to around 50 percent then suddenly stopped. It popped up with the message saying, Reset Failed, No Changes Were Made. After this, I restarted the computer and it went into a Boot Loop. It’s been...
  3. ASUS Laptop unexpectedly crashes, and goes into a boot loop after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Laptop unexpectedly crashes, and goes into a boot loop after: Hi! I bought this ASUS laptop on the last week of August. It is an ASUS FX95GT. Its weird because somewhere within the last week of October, this problem started happening out of nowhere. The screen suddenly glitches, freezes, and is unable to respond to anything. The only...
  4. Asus Stuck on boot loop probably boot record corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Stuck on boot loop probably boot record corrupted: Hi, I have a big problem with my Asus Rog GL503VM windows 10: today I opened my pc to clean it from dust, and after the proccess it is stuck on the logo/ or in the automatic repair tool. I am sure that everything is connected, in fact in the bios I can see all my hardweres...
  5. Asus t100h stuck in boot loop and not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus t100h stuck in boot loop and not charging: The battery is dead, the charging light doesnt come on when charging, and the screen doesnt come on. I tried the win + power button. Right now im trying trickle charging, I've also tried unplugging the battery and holding the power button, and plugging it back in. The...
  6. Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop

Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My Asus FX503VM is stuck in a boot loop; Press power button Keyboard lights up Screen illuminates and displays Asus logo for 2-3 seconds BAM Crashes and starts the cycle all over again I can access the BIOS utility using Esc on start up and it opens up fine,...
  7. BOOT LOOP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BOOT LOOP!: do you have any suggestions? it starts out as me trying to get adobe animate on my disk but it had too much space tooken, so i found unused usb drive, so i tried downloading adobe animate on the usb and somewhat fused my usb into my hard drive and my downloads was my main...
  8. Boot Loop

Boot Loop: I have a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have a laptop that's been running fine, but yesterday, I noticed it was off (I usually have it running). When I tried turning it on, the screen comes up and says attempting automatic repairs, then the screen goes...
  9. Boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop: Hi everyone! After a factory reset, my HP 255 G3 Notebook PC is stuck in a boot loop - it shows the HP logo, a black screen, and then the cycle begins again. I can enter the BIOS with F2 and the "InsydeH2O Setup Utility" with F10, but I'm not sure what to do with...
  10. boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    boot loop: hi my win 10 pc is in a boot loop its at the preparing automatic repair screen. cant do anything. I boot from my repair disk and system restore/fix pc/etc etc. none of them work. any fix I can try without having to reinstall windows 96188