Windows 10: Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14

Discus and support Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I researched from my last post and it seems to be that is called a Boot loop. I have been stuck in a boot loop in days. I have no usb drive to use or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulianNeedsHelp_please, May 17, 2021.

1. Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14

I researched from my last post and it seems to be that is called a Boot loop. I have been stuck in a boot loop in days. I have no usb drive to use or borrow. Does anyone know how to stop the boot loop using methods like bios?Last post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-everytime-it-goes-on-installing-windows/7b50f9b0-fb83-4dff-8db1-46c25a776076

:)

JulianNeedsHelp_please, May 17, 2021

2. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, May 17, 2021
  3. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

I recently purchased a LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14. My account has me listed as having a

Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14 52159258-80d4-4b52-9b41-3f416c00ac5c.png?n=Laptop.228.png

DESKTOP-KVC74NU
    • 20FY0002US

It shows a picture of a laptop but is listed as a DESKTOP. Why?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

kaydellsears, May 17, 2021
  4. shawna Win User

Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14

Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop

Hi all,

After upgrading to 1809 from 1803 my laptop is stuck in boot loop. The boot sequence is now - Lenovo logo, blank screen, Lenovo logo (different resolution), blank screen, reboot.

Here's what I tried -

Windows 10 repair (created now from the new 1809 media tool):
    • System restore - no restore points have been created.
    • Startup Repair - did not work ("couldn't repair your PC"). Log file contains "Failure while setup is in progress".
    • Uninstall updates - unable to uninstall feature update ("we ran into a problem"). Was able to uninstall quality update 3 times but I'm not sure it's doing anything (still not booting).
    • chkdsk /r C: found no bad sectors.
    • sfc /scannow /offbootdir /offwindir found some bad data, but looking at the log it looks like these are just temporary files.
    • bootrec /fixmbr works but bootrec /fixboot prints "Access is denied" (I mounted the EFI partition and ran bcdboot but still got the same error).

Kyhi’s Rescue Disk:
    • I see my data on the C / system partition, so it doesn't look like the whole disk is corrupted.
    • I tried to enable safe mode by modifying the boot loader with EasyBCD to wait for my input on boot, but when I press F8 and choose safe mode the computer just reboots again.

Any suggestions on what else I can try before doing a clean install?

Log files: logs.zip

shawna, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14

1. Boot loop on Lenovo laptop slim 1 14 - Similar Threads - Boot loop Lenovo

2. Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop: Model: Lenovo Legion t5 28IMB05Just bought a new second hand computer. A few seconds after starting the computer it shows the Lenovo logo and says preparing automatic repair. It stays like that for one second and then immediately shuts down and restarts and does the same...
  3. Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop: Model: Lenovo Legion t5 28IMB05Just bought a new second hand computer. A few seconds after starting the computer it shows the Lenovo logo and says preparing automatic repair. It stays like that for one second and then immediately shuts down and restarts and does the same...
  4. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

Lenovo laptop with slow boot: Hi guys,My uncle is gonna bring me his lenovo laptop in a while. He says the boot procedure is very low for a new laptop.Hi asked some questions and apparently he cloned his old dell laptop onto the new machine.Oooof.I was wondering, maybe we could check bcd? Help me sort...
  5. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop restart loop problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written 'troubleshoot' and ''turn off your pc'' And when I click on troubleshoot there appears 6 options, but neither of them work. And when I hard restart my laptop by holding the off button...
  6. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop restart loop problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written 'troubleshoot' and ''turn off your pc'' And when I click on troubleshoot there appears 6 options, but neither of them work. And when I hard restart my laptop by holding the off button...
  7. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

8. Lenovo stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo stuck in boot loop: Hi my Lenovo Flex 5 performed an update and is now useless.It has got stuck in the boot loop with constant blue screen of death.It wont allow me to reset the machine.It will not allow any unstallation of either quality or feature updates.It runs in to errors when it trys to...
  9. Ideapad slim 1-14ast 05 boot configuration data missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ideapad slim 1-14ast 05 boot configuration data missing: I made some updates and then restart my laptop and then stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE appears on the boot screen. I then tried automatic repairs, and ither repair assistance with command prompr but to no avail. DISKPART> List disk There are no fixed disk to show...
  10. Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop: Hi all, After upgrading to 1809 from 1803 my laptop is stuck in boot loop. The boot sequence is now - Lenovo logo, blank screen, Lenovo logo (different resolution), blank screen, reboot. Here's what I tried - Windows 10 repair (created now from the new 1809 media tool):...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix stuck on boot menu screen on lenovo slim 1-14AST-05