Windows 10: Boot loop.

Discus and support Boot loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beatrice Garrett, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Boot loop.

Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you.

:)

Beatrice Garrett, Apr 24, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Apr 24, 2024
  4. David Haz Win User

Boot loop.

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Boot loop.

1. Boot loop. - Similar Threads - Boot loop

2. How to automatically fix Windows 10 CrowdStrike BSOD, recovery boot loop

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically fix Windows 10 CrowdStrike BSOD, recovery boot loop: The world is witnessing an IT apocalypse. Millions of Windows PCs are crashing with a Blue Screen of Death error and reboot loop, which gets stuck at the “Recovery” screen due to a faulty CrowdStrike patch. If you’ve hundreds or thousands of machines affected by CrowdStrike...
  3. boot loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop?: Before leaving my house I shut off my msi gaming computer by pressing and holding the start button. When i came back today I turned my pc on and it gave me the msi loading screen, then a windows blue screen saying that something serious happened and windows will not let my...
  4. boot loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot loop?: Before leaving my house I shut off my msi gaming computer by pressing and holding the start button. When i came back today I turned my pc on and it gave me the msi loading screen, then a windows blue screen saying that something serious happened and windows will not let my...
  5. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Boot Loop: Im stuck on a Infinite Boot Loop, My computer is at 64% and wont move from that percentage. Its been 10 hours and its been the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-boot-loop/0065276a-121d-4b24-a93c-95ef360db719
  6. Infinite Boot Loop

Infinite Boot Loop: Im stuck on a Infinite Boot Loop, My computer is at 64% and wont move from that percentage. Its been 10 hours and its been the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-boot-loop/0065276a-121d-4b24-a93c-95ef360db719
  7. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc boots up shows a blue screen auto restarts and is in a never ending loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc boots up shows a blue screen auto restarts and is in a never ending loop: Neverending blue screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-boots-up-shows-a-blue-screen-auto-restarts/6de154c1-c7bd-4faf-b5a9-e9d158cb3cee
  9. My pc boots up shows a blue screen auto restarts and is in a never ending loop

My pc boots up shows a blue screen auto restarts and is in a never ending loop: Neverending blue screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-boots-up-shows-a-blue-screen-auto-restarts/6de154c1-c7bd-4faf-b5a9-e9d158cb3cee
  10. how can I fix a bios loop stuck in legacy boot?

how can I fix a bios loop stuck in legacy boot?: I've never had any problems with my MSI laptop until today but basically I restarted my pc and when it came back on it went into the bios which happens sometimes but now everytime I save or quit it instantly would run the bios so I tried messing with things which i shouldn't...