Windows 10: Boot loop

Discus and support Boot loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! After a factory reset, my HP 255 G3 Notebook PC is stuck in a boot loop - it shows the HP logo, a black screen, and then the cycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anklebits, May 14, 2016.

1. anklebits Win User

Boot loop

Hi everyone!

After a factory reset, my HP 255 G3 Notebook PC is stuck in a boot loop - it shows the HP logo, a black screen, and then the cycle begins again.

I can enter the BIOS with F2 and the "InsydeH2O Setup Utility" with F10, but I'm not sure what to do with these.

I have another device available to me if that is needed for a solution - but I would really like this one back.

Thanks!

:)

anklebits, May 14, 2016

2. December Windows update problems/ windows 10

after update I am stuck in a boot up loop

It will boot up I will login

My homescreen pops up then it repeatedly loops

Any one have any ideas?

JohnCallanan, May 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Defender Offline stuck in infinite restart loop

Yesterday 4/5/2017 I used one of my computers to upgrade from windows 10 version 1607 to version 1703. Then I tested for WDO blue screen boot loop with windows driver verifier.

The WDO blue screen boot loop will soon be history. The updated windows 10 version 1703 did not produce any WDO blue screen boot loops!!!!!!!!

questions_, May 14, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

Boot loop

On an HP, if you can turn off using 'Shut down', do that. If not, push power button down and hold until off. Disconnect all usb peripherals. As SOON as you press the power button to turn, REPEATEDLY press (don't hold) F11. Do not stop pressing F11 until the Recovery Environment as seen in attached screen, appears. You can either try to continue to normal start or if that fails again, repeat and try 'Troubleshoot' where you can enter 'Other options' and try an Automatic Startup Repair, System Restore or a Reset & Keep Files. Good Luck.

Boot loop [​IMG]

mrgeek, May 14, 2016
  5. anklebits Win User
    Hi,

Successfully reached that screen.

Refresh: There was a problem with refreshing your PC. No changes were made.

Startup repair said that it couldn't repair my PC.

Running a HP System Recovery now.

Edit: Looking hopeful.. it has been showing the HP logo with "Getting ready" for around 5 minutes - something that wasn't there before. I will post again if it still doesn't work.

anklebits, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Boot loop

1. Boot loop - Similar Threads - Boot loop

2. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  3. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  4. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  6. Boot loop.

Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  7. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  9. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  10. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...: Hello, my Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop, I have tried restarting many times and let it boot up for countless hours but nothing seems to work, is there any way I could resolve this issue without the need of seeking professional technical help? I have tried accessing the...