Windows 10: Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces

Discus and support Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We use around 300 Microsoft Surface Tablets Surface Pro 3, Pro 4, Pro 5, Pro 6, Pro7 . Since April 2020, we've started to encounter an issue where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex Birch, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces

We use around 300 Microsoft Surface Tablets Surface Pro 3, Pro 4, Pro 5, Pro 6, Pro7 . Since April 2020, we've started to encounter an issue where tablets will, seemingly randomly, start going into a Boot Loop with the "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" error.The quickest fix for this is to reset windows. However, we've found that this is sometimes only a temporary fix and the issue re-occurs in a couple weeks or months.From 2017-2019, we only had around 4 of these Boot Loops but since April 2020 we've had at least 70. We see this on all different Surface models but more often on the

:)

Alex Birch, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Nupe01 Win User
    Boot Looping at Set Up Screen on Microsoft Surface Book

Old title: Boot Looping Set Up Screen

This is the 2nd Microsoft Surface Book Intel 7 Processor and straight out the box it is boot looping on the Set Up screen. I go through the Blue screen questions and it reboots back to set up questions. HELP!!!!!!

Nupe01, Sep 20, 2021
  4. BadFrog Win User

Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces

Surface Pro Stuck in a boot loop

Also, try and look at this article. Not sure which version surface you have, but this is for the 4 and seems like the same problem, endless boot loops.

[SOLVED] Surface Pro 4 Boot Loop/Will Not Boot Up

BadFrog, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces

1. Boot Looping Microsoft Surfaces - Similar Threads - Boot Looping Microsoft

2. Microsoft Surface 3- Stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 3- Stuck in restarting loop: Hi,I decided to reboot my laptop last night. I didnt want any files to be saved so I did a "going to take hours" reboot one.Everything went pretty well. It got to 100% and started preparing the windows kept shutting off and on, but i was told it was normal. Then I went to bed...
  3. Microsoft Surface 3- Stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface 3- Stuck in restarting loop: Hi,I decided to reboot my laptop last night. I didnt want any files to be saved so I did a "going to take hours" reboot one.Everything went pretty well. It got to 100% and started preparing the windows kept shutting off and on, but i was told it was normal. Then I went to bed...
  4. My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop: My surface laptop is stuck in bootloop I followed several previous threads where it said to download on usb drive a reset. I have a 32 gb drive that is FAT32 as required but when I download the file and then try to move to usb drive it says the file is too big, which does not...
  5. Windows 10 Boot loop on Surface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Boot loop on Surface: I recently had this problem. I tried all the suggestions such as powering off/on multiple times, holding down the volume up key, hitting the f8 key multiple times. All to no avail. I just kept getting the white windows logo on a black screen and the rotating dots. Eventually...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 boot loop issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 boot loop issue...: SOS my surface pro 4 is stuck in the boot loop where I selected to complete an update and auto restart, and upon shutting off and going to auto restart my surface will not boot all the way. I have had this issue before and the only way I was able to get it fixed was to seek...
  7. Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop: Hi All, After a windows update this past week I have encountered this boot loop issue on my Surface Laptop Gen 1. Here is a screenshot. As you can see there is a HDD icon in the top right corner with an X [IMG] I have tried various options with MS support over the...
  8. Surface Pro 4 boot loop - can't boot to UEFI or from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 4 boot loop - can't boot to UEFI or from USB: Hello, at the UEFI I accidently deleted the Windows Boot Manager. After I restarted, the Surface was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Additionally I can't boot to UEFI or from USB anymore. I already tried a lot of troubleshooting, like the official guides and unofficial ones....
  9. Microsoft Surface Booting Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Surface Booting Issues: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Surface Pro (Win 10). One morning I woke up and turned on my Surface. To my surprise, I get this screen: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) [Enabled] Secure Boot Control [Enabled] Install Default Secure Boot Keys Delete All Secure Boot...
  10. boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    boot loop: hi my win 10 pc is in a boot loop its at the preparing automatic repair screen. cant do anything. I boot from my repair disk and system restore/fix pc/etc etc. none of them work. any fix I can try without having to reinstall windows 96188

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why is my surface book stuck in TPM