Windows 10: Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts

Discus and support Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to install Windows 10 64bit for quite sometime now. I was pretty frustrated with the process that in my anger i installed Ubuntu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hackermann, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts

I have been trying to install Windows 10 64bit for quite sometime now.

I was pretty frustrated with the process that in my anger i installed Ubuntu.

Here is my specs: Samsung laptop NP-SA11

4gb 667mhz ddr2

Intel Core2Duo T5750 2.0 ghz 64bit

300gb hdd

BIOS version 5LI version 10LI available

Previous install was Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Battery was so bad that i threw it awayI could have just replaced the batteries inside and is constantly plugged in.

Attempts:

used programs: Windows update assistant, Rufus

Tried installing on MBR drive, converted MBR to GPT

Tried installing on GPT drive

Tried using EFI mode instead of BIOS old version of UEFI

Tried different ISO

checked if the ISO was intact

Tried using Windows update assistant but got an error during installation of W10

Installing Ubuntu was a struggle aswell. wouldn't boot from bootable USB drive, so i created bootable usb from MinimalCD 64bit iso.but failed and tried installing minimalCD 32bit and

here i am now.

Previously when trying to Update the BIOS it gave me an error saying there aren't any battery installed.

What am i doing wrong??

is updating BIOS really matter?

:)

Hackermann, Apr 4, 2020

2. Computer unable to boot. Error code 0xc0000001

Hi,

Error code 0xc0000001 may appear due to corruption in the booting process. For us to properly isolate your case, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Br_124321 Win User
    Windows will not boot, Error code 0xc0000001

I am having some issues booting up my desk top. I have not run this computer for about 2 years and am trying to get it running again. As far as I'm aware I have Windows 8 Pro installed onto the Hard Drive, I have the install CD and the key at hand. On the
    boot up screen when the Windows logo pops up it just freezes as well as the loading dots. I get the error code 0xc0000001 and I cannot get Windows Recovery to open up whether by the 3 reset method or by the F11 option on the boot screen. I have downloaded
    Windows 8.1 on a usb and attempted to boot from it but no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on what the issue might be?

Thank You.

Br_124321, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts

boot loop can not open anything grt to 0xc0000001 than f8 for safe mode than back to restart loop

boot loop, 3 hard offs get error 0xc0000001 try again f8 to safe mode not work or f9 to new os not work, now what a new door stop

DennisAmstuz, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts

1. Boot loops after Fresh install restarted and gives 0xc0000001 error after few boot attempts - Similar Threads - Boot loops Fresh

2. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  3. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  4. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. winload.exe error on first boot after fresh install.

winload.exe error on first boot after fresh install.: Reinstalling windows to a new fresh GPT ssd in UEFI mode, I have other disk drives hooked up, one is an NVME that has my old W10 on it. But I tried installing through a USB and this is what I get when manually selecting the drive in boot order. I've tried this process twice...
  6. Boot Loop results after attempt to boot Macrium on USB thumb drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loop results after attempt to boot Macrium on USB thumb drive: I downloaded the free Macrium Reflect and with it, on my Win 7 created a USB UEFI bootable media for Windows 10 using the WinPE v10 environment downloaded from MSoft. I started with this in order to support my wife's new Dell Inspiron Win 10 computer. I was set to create my...
  7. Boot Loop Even After A Fresh Install

Boot Loop Even After A Fresh Install: Hi Authority, I have been caught up with a bootloop issue since 21st Aug 2020 and haven't been able to solve it yet. I've reached out to the customer support, which was of no help as none of them could help me out rather than just saying "no worries we are there to help...
  8. Fresh install, can't boot. boot loops for and gives 0xc0000001 error

Fresh install, can't boot. boot loops for and gives 0xc0000001 error: I have been trying to install Windows 10 64bit for quite sometime now. I was pretty frustrated with the process that in my anger i installed Ubuntu. Here is my specs: Samsung laptop NP-SA11 4gb 667mhz ddr2 Intel Core2Duo T5750 2.0 ghz 64bit 300gb hdd BIOS version 5LI...
  9. Cannot boot after SYSPREP (error 0xc0000001), win1809

Cannot boot after SYSPREP (error 0xc0000001), win1809: Hello, I prepared my windows (ver. 1809) and run sysprep.exe /oobe /generalize /unattended ... After cloning on target device and the first boot, I get error "system thread exception not handled" and after third attempt I get error code 0xc0000001. Text saying that PC needs...
  10. Boot Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Error 0xc0000001: core i7, 16 GB, 120GB SSD, 2TB HD, radeon graphic, MSI mobo Win 10 up from 8.1. Rather perplexing boot problem. I use my computer fine, turn it off. Next day I can't boot. You get the screen that takes you to the screen with the 8 options (safe mode, safe mode w...
Tags: