Windows 10: boot manager help plz

Discus and support boot manager help plz in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was doing a clean install on win10 home edition on hp laptop, i reodered the boot order in bios and proceeded using a usb. now after tring to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gluellen, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Gluellen Win User

boot manager help plz

I was doing a clean install on win10 home edition on hp laptop, i reodered the boot order in bios and proceeded using a usb. now after tring to install, i get this error.. "windows failed to restart. a recent hardware or software change might be the cause,

file\windows\system32\boot\winload.exe

:)

Gluellen, Dec 16, 2019

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Haz197 Win User
    GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile boot manager help plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown boot manager help plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Dec 16, 2019
  4. ram93 Win User

boot manager help plz

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

boot manager help plz

1. boot manager help plz - Similar Threads - boot manager help

2. Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help: at first when i opened my laptop it goes black screen with a cursor i watched yt vids how to fix it but all i watched doesnt worked .. when i restart my laptop 6 times again the windows boot manager pop up and im panicking that theres another problem i thought when i opened...
  3. Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help: at first when i opened my laptop it goes black screen with a cursor i watched yt vids how to fix it but all i watched doesnt worked .. when i restart my laptop 6 times again the windows boot manager pop up and im panicking that theres another problem i thought when i opened...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  6. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  7. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  8. boot manager help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot manager help plz: I was doing a clean install on win10 home edition on hp laptop, i reodered the boot order in bios and proceeded using a usb. now after tring to install, i get this error.. "windows failed to restart. a recent hardware or software change might be the cause,...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. Plz help with task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plz help with task manager: in the image, there are 2 strange apps keep running. It must be a virus, I can't shut it down by "end task"[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-with-task-manager/a687f94d-6b58-4ef8-bc08-fe42beef8cf6