Windows 10: Boot manager loop after windows update

Discus and support Boot manager loop after windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I updated windows, it left me on a blank screen for over an hour so I turned it off, after that it wouldn't boot, after trying a tutorial online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kalebkennard, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Boot manager loop after windows update

When I updated windows, it left me on a blank screen for over an hour so I turned it off, after that it wouldn't boot, after trying a tutorial online involving the command prompt, it keeps loading into the boot menu and doesn't let me off it, when I try and pick an option it goes black for a second and then loads back to boot menu, any help?

:)

kalebkennard, Jun 13, 2021

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Latest update fail now computer is stuck in a boot/loop

We appreciate your update, Scott. We have found another options to resolve your boot loop issue. We suggest that you check and follow the resolutions provided by
    Andre Da Costa and Ramesh.Kumar from these threads:

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Boot manager loop after windows update

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Boot manager loop after windows update

1. Boot manager loop after windows update - Similar Threads - Boot manager loop

2. Loops on boot, after updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loops on boot, after updating.: I have a PC problem: my Dell Latitude 5401 lap-top now refuses to boot. It powers up for around 18 seconds and the Dell logo appears on the screen, but then it shuts down and repeats this cycle ad nauseam, without ever booting Windows 10, which just had been updated. I...
  3. Loops on boot, after updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loops on boot, after updating.: I have a PC problem: my Dell Latitude 5401 lap-top now refuses to boot. It powers up for around 18 seconds and the Dell logo appears on the screen, but then it shuts down and repeats this cycle ad nauseam, without ever booting Windows 10, which just had been updated. I...
  4. Loops on boot, after updating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot loop after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after update.: So i had this problem for 4 days now and i really can't find anything on this.I can get into bios just fine but i can't get anywhere else, it would just shut off and restart the loop all over again...
  6. Boot loop after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop after update.: So i had this problem for 4 days now and i really can't find anything on this.I can get into bios just fine but i can't get anywhere else, it would just shut off and restart the loop all over again...
  7. Boot loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop after update: My pc entered a boot loop after windows forced an update while I was AFK I've been clicking no every time it tries to update because I don't have enough room on my SSD for it to update and when I got back it just kept showing the windows logo, the swirling dots, and after...
  8. Boot loop after updating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop after updating.: I normally disable windows updates, I don't know why it updated this one. Restarted my laptop to find the windows upgrade installing. Immediately after boot up things felt buggy. Resolution changes, icon changes, tool bar at the bottom changed... I thought it was a virus...
  9. Infinite boot loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite boot loop after update: My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem....
  10. Boot Loop After Win Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot Loop After Win Update: Today I updated to latest major win 10 update. But just it finished updating the updayes made my PC go on a boot loop which never boots to the desktop. I tried mamually restarting but the PC keeps boot looping. What do I do???!! 110436