Windows 10: Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible

Discus and support Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm really sorry if there has been a post about this already but I've been struggling with this issue for 2 days and have found solutions but all lead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fraser, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Fraser Win User

Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible

I'm really sorry if there has been a post about this already but I've been struggling with this issue for 2 days and have found solutions but all lead to problems again.

My situation is that after a recent issue with my user profile going "missing" (I think) I thought do, do you know what I'll just reset my system and start over. But windows 10 would not reset. Instead I grabbed the windows 7 disk to reset that later hoping to install windows 10.

I was having problems with my Kingston SSD so I installed it onto my HDD and later on tried to clone the HDD to the SSD and then format the HDD so the OS ran off the SSD. I have clone the 2 drives but haven't formatted the HDD. I tried booting the SSD but it comes up with the BOOTMGR IS MISSING! I find a solution which is to reset the bootmgr using the code "Bootrec.exe /rebuildcd" but I can type the command in due to not being able to access the system repair.

This system repair issue says that the disk is not compatible meaning I cannot enter to the other options to get to the Command Prompt.

I can still access the pc normally if I boot from the HDD but am dissapointed as i want the storage space from the SSD and speed for applications and the OS. What should I do? Is the SSD corrupt? If so can i do anything to fix it?

Please Help
    Thanks

:)

Fraser, Sep 2, 2015

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

The Boot Manager is missing or corrupt. That's what startup repair told me when I used a spare installation disc to try and repair windows 10. The disc wasn't compatible with my windows 7 so I could only try with windows 10. Startup repair said the boot
    manager is missing, but it couldn't fix it and came up with the error code 0x570. No restore points and no recovery image is making it hard.

Robin Shekleton, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 boot broken

Tried, still didn't dowrk.

A chunk of the log file:

Root cause found:

-------------------------------

Boot manager is missing or corrupt.

Repair action: File repair

Result: Failed. Error code = 0x570

Time taken = 1641 ms

mayday how to repair boot manager ? the whole boot folder is corrupt

ivanlazaric, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible

Some utilities like Macrium backup, EaseUS ToDo Backup or AOMEI Backupper can clone from HDD to SSD including the master boot record. You could if you have a spare partition or external drive, backup an image of your system using those programs and use the same file to restore to SSD. Some programs also have a checkbox to optimize for SSD due to the nature and structure of how an SSD is organized.

GamerwGlasses, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible

1. Boot Manager Missing and System Repair Not Compatible - Similar Threads - Boot Manager Missing

2. PC Stuck in Repair Loop, Recovery Manager missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuck in Repair Loop, Recovery Manager missing: Hey, I’ve run into this error dozens of times on my HP Omen gaming laptop and the easiest fix for me was to reset my PC to factory by using the option found in the Recovery Manager; because nothing else worked. And now, my Recovery Manager is missing! So now, im unable to fix...
  3. Repair corrupted and missing system files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair corrupted and missing system files.: 1st method try performing sfc 1. Open start menu 2. Type cmd 3. Run cmd as aministrator 4. Type sfc /scannow 2nd method dism In cmd type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  4. Windows Boot Manager Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Boot Manager Missing: Just bought a Ideacentre 510a. I tried to clone my previous HD to the NVMe M2, but for some reason after doing this, I lost my profile, only Administrator was available on both drives, and I couldn't add a profile at all. After a few hours of fighting with it, I used the...
  5. windows management missing 64bit system

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows management missing 64bit system: Hi my windows management missing 64bit system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-management-missing-64bit-system/b9f10bb3-2ff6-4874-bbee-f9ad8414035f
  6. missing boot manager in bios even after manual startup repair 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing boot manager in bios even after manual startup repair 0xc000000e: Get error code 0xc000000e on brand new windows install (at first reboot after installs and makes new EFI and MSR) and recent Win10 1903 upgrade. Sometimes blue/black screen with bcd missing or missing operating system message. Have tried bcdboot, bootrec, bcd rebuild and...
  7. My windows boot manager is missing

My windows boot manager is missing: So i turned on my pc yesterday and i got the screen "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" i then restart and go into bios and the only boot option is my hard drive the windows boot manager is missing and when i try...
  8. Boot manager missing

Boot manager missing: I have two identical Dell Precision 3430 desktop units with a 500GB RAID 1 array and Windows 10 on them. I set one up and created an image of it to load onto the other with a third party imaging program, Acronis True Image. In the Acronis software the image restored...
  9. windows 10 boot manager missing.

windows 10 boot manager missing.: i have a hp 450 g5 that says boot manager missing. the only other computer i have access to is a samsung xe500c12 chromebook. i have downloaded the windows iso on a flashdrive but the hp wont boot from it. any suggestions...
  10. System Image and Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image and Boot Manager: i'm having two issues. i created a system image. windows can't find it when i tried to load it. i've done 3 things since i created the image. i marked the systemimagebackup folder as hidden. i moved it to another folder. i shrank the size of the drive the image was created...